Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs > CandyCanesnews Merry Blog » My Handmade Stocking Holders

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,130
Threads: 54,231
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,429)
Welcome to our newest member, LHansford
My blog is all about Christmas and things related to the Holiday Season!

Enjoy!

It's the most wonderful time of the year!!

:rudolph:
Rate this Entry

My Handmade Stocking Holders

Submit "My Handmade Stocking Holders" to Digg Submit "My Handmade Stocking Holders" to del.icio.us Submit "My Handmade Stocking Holders" to StumbleUpon Submit "My Handmade Stocking Holders" to Google
Posted 11-21-2008 at 08:11 AM by CandyCanesnews

I searched and searched for ideas on how to make my own stocking holders and couldn't find any ideas that I wanted to try. After much thought and a visit to the Dollar Tree I came up with my own idea.

I found some small tin Christmas pails and some Christmas ribbon with wire-edges and some small ball ornaments.

I'm going to hot glue a piece of ribbon to the bottom of each pail and tie or hot glue a small ornament at the bottom of the other end of the ribbon. Then I will fill the pails with small rocks to make them heavy enough to hold the stockings and then it will be ready to hang my stockings on the end and the ball ornament will keep them from falling off the ribbon. Of course when I fill the stockings Christmas eve I'll take them off and lie them under the tree.

[IMG]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_gOAmM931zbA/SSMXCKnkynI/AAAAAAAAAGo/5zrY6NPTG6Y/s320/100_0151.jpg[/IMG]
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 9438 Comments 2
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Those are really cute. Nice idea! =)
  2. Old Comment
    very cute!

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award