Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs > HollyJells » First MMC Blog...

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,079
Threads: 53,843
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, MistleToeSnow
Rate this Entry

First MMC Blog...

Submit "First MMC Blog..." to Digg Submit "First MMC Blog..." to del.icio.us Submit "First MMC Blog..." to StumbleUpon Submit "First MMC Blog..." to Google
Posted 08-24-2009 at 03:21 PM by HollyJells

Wish I had started one sooner. I have started back to class and boy is my schedule tiring. but I will get used to it. I actually added a water aerobics class to my schedule so I am either crazy or bored. We will see how things go over the next few weeks. My one god-daughter starts first grade tomorrow and we are still trying to help her mother find a decent preschool for the little sister. The cost of a decent preschool is so outrageous these days. The mommy is actually considering doing most of it herself. I will be starting my holiday shopping in the next month or so. I love the season BUT absolutely can not stand the crowds. Especially those people in the crowds who have entitlement issues. They feel the world was put here for them and no one else. I plan on having all shopping done by the middle of September and then I will sit back and watch all those fools scrounging around for a last minute deal. I may sound cruel but I find it sort of funny and pathetic when people wait until almost the last minute to go and try and get this year's hottest item. Knowing full well there is an ice cube's change in Hades they will find it and most of all at a decent price. I am looking forward to the card exchange and the ornament exchange. I always enjoy getting a little piece of nostalgia from other parts of the country and the world. Mister HJ is looking forward to getting those cards too. He likes driving me nuts saying nothing got here on such and such a day when in reality he has hidden it somewhere for me to find. :P He can be so mean at times.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 872 Comments 0
Main     Hi all!! »
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award