Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs > kelly ann » The Christmas Snowglobe

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,085
Threads: 53,911
Top Poster: xmas365 (164,784)
Welcome to our newest member, williamjohn
Rate this Entry

The Christmas Snowglobe

Submit "The Christmas Snowglobe" to Digg Submit "The Christmas Snowglobe" to del.icio.us Submit "The Christmas Snowglobe" to StumbleUpon Submit "The Christmas Snowglobe" to Google
Posted 09-05-2010 at 01:57 PM by kelly ann

With the car now loaded, Danny seated himself in the back and proceeded to play his DS. He felt he was getting too old for all this palavar and lately had been questioning the whole Christmas thing altogether. Chrsitmas was the biggest event in the year for the family, more so than birthdays. Although he loved it his Chrsitmas spirit was waning.
The trip to Grandads in Boston usually took a an hour or so. Mum and dad always played Christmas music on the way.
'C'mon Dan'', mum said ''join in''. But he looked up at her and grinned and carried on playing his game console.
Mum was a Christmas nut and Dad was even worse.
The house would be decorated the second week in December every year. The baking would start about then also, and mum alaways had enough left over in January!!
Dad always told the story of how they had met at a Christmas function held by Dads Law company.
Soon after they had married the visiting of his parents every year became somewhat of a family tradtion.
There were rumours he had heard regarding family kept secrets and such but dared never asked.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 782 Comments 0
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award