Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs > Everything Christmas » The 1st snow fall

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,079
Threads: 53,833
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, G7152
Everything about Christmas that makes you happy and full of joy!
Rate this Entry

The 1st snow fall

Submit "The 1st snow fall" to Digg Submit "The 1st snow fall" to del.icio.us Submit "The 1st snow fall" to StumbleUpon Submit "The 1st snow fall" to Google
Posted 10-02-2011 at 01:29 PM by Lynn68

I don'tthink there's any feeling like the feeling you get looking out the window at the 1st snow fall of the season. I love when it begins to fall on a weekend when I'm home with the family. We'll definately be found in the living room watching a great Christmas movie while sipping on either a mug of hot chocolate or a mug of warm spiced apple cider. Now and again I'll find myself staring out the window day dreaming of past Christmas mornings. Oh how the 1st snow fall warms my heart!! Please snow flakes, come before Christmas this year! There really is nothing quite like this time of year.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1800 Comments 1
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    What a wonderful blog !! All the feelings of the Magic Of Christmas are here in your words !! Blessings xo

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award