Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs > caninemom3 » Comments

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,978
Threads: 53,468
Top Poster: xmas365 (150,864)
Welcome to our newest member, ShontelleE
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didnīt cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
The Big Red Box
By MMC Editor
05-31-2002 09:27 PM
0 Posts
Santa Speaks 2000
By MMC Editor
06-11-2002 10:54 PM
43,761 Views  0 Posts
A Christmas Carol
By MMC Editor
06-09-2002 08:00 PM
188,743 Views  0 Posts
Christmas Twice
By MMC Editor
05-31-2002 09:19 PM
36,793 Views  0 Posts
It's a Wonderful Movie
By MMC Editor
06-09-2011 09:04 PM
55,127 Views  0 Posts
  1. Old Comment

A Sadness Of My Profession

It makes me sad to when I hear of these situations. I always wonder how they got in this place and try not to judge them but pray they get better.
    Posted 08-12-2010 at 09:55 AM by Christmas-A-Holic Christmas-A-Holic is offline
  2. Old Comment

Talking To The Master

Nice blog! I actually visualize Jesus face when I pray to him. It's very real and intimate.
    Posted 08-12-2010 at 09:50 AM by Christmas-A-Holic Christmas-A-Holic is offline
  3. Old Comment

Melancholia

I dont believe anyone should be expected to "get over it". You deal with your grief and loss in your own way. The loss of a loved one is very difficult as I have learned through losses of my loved ones. It helps to know that others care. Since I have been here on MMC and TC, you have been such a positive person. You always have nice things to say and you seem so thoughtful and caring. I say this because, I want you to realize that the loss of your brother has not taken away your ability to bring joy to others. Because of your loss, you realize how precious people are. And that is a wonderful characteristic to have. I appreciate you and the joy you spread.
  4. Old Comment

Melancholia

I am so sorry Louanne, I know how that pain comes back on the day of painful anniversaries I go through it every March on the anniversary of my mothers passing. The heartache of loss and the memories that should have been always get me. We are here for you.

Ron
  5. Old Comment

Melancholia

There is no such thing as "getting over it". It's normal to feel great sadness for the ones you love. I pray that God eases your pain. ((((hugs))))
    Posted 08-11-2010 at 09:12 PM by Christmas-A-Holic Christmas-A-Holic is offline
  6. Old Comment

Nothing we do can ever compare to praying for other people....I always try and remember that even though God hates the sin He loves the sinner so much....Keep praying, and I will join you....Grace and Mercy, my two favorite words....God be with you....
    Posted 08-11-2010 at 02:42 PM by One Spoiled Brat One Spoiled Brat is offline
  7. Old Comment

Talking To The Master

WOW....Thanks for sharing...God bless you, always....
    Posted 08-11-2010 at 02:38 PM by One Spoiled Brat One Spoiled Brat is offline
  8. Old Comment

Talking To The Master

"I Can Only Imagine"...

Such a beautiful blog, Cookie!!! You got me imaging too. God bless you!!!
    Posted 08-10-2010 at 05:49 PM by ChristmasHeart ChristmasHeart is offline
  9. Old Comment

The Start Of The Magic

I have felt it coming for awhile by here on this site. This site has been so great and I agree with you all the great people on here. I look forward to coming here every day, seeing what people write about the good things the bad things or just the people that need a quick pick me up. You are a great support to myself and I am sure a lot of people on here.
  10. Old Comment

The Start Of The Magic

That sounds wonderful! I know exactly what you mean. The seasons are going to be changing very soon! Fall will be here, than winter and Christmas!
  11. Old Comment

The Start Of The Magic

OH YES! I FEEL IT TOO!!! What a SUPER AND EXCELLENT blog you wrote!!! How uplifting!!! Just reading it...I felt sooooooo much excitement and happiness...and hope. Very well put, my friend! Thank you for putting this smile on my face!!!
    Posted 08-07-2010 at 07:22 PM by ChristmasHeart ChristmasHeart is offline
  12. Old Comment

I am also a trained medical transcriptionist although that is not my current job. I did work in a doctors office for about 6 months and part of the group of doctors were oncologists. Seeing those young people and children in and out of that office everyday broke my heart. I couldnt stay there any longer. Although I didn't know them either, just seeing them touched my heart. I prayed for many that I didn't know as well.
  13. Old Comment

I think it is a wonderful thing that you can feel such compassion
  14. Old Comment

Thank God that you are there to pray for them, CM! I think that is part of why you have been called to do what you do...pray for the sick. You have such a good heart!!!
    Posted 08-05-2010 at 05:40 PM by ChristmasHeart ChristmasHeart is offline
  15. Old Comment
    Posted 08-01-2010 at 06:44 AM by Christmas-A-Holic Christmas-A-Holic is offline
  16. Old Comment

Peacefulness On A Hot Summer Day

Oh CM...I cannot tell you how our blog touched me! Honestly...I felt HIM as I read your post - and tears came to my eyes (and yes...that really happened)! From what you wrote - it sounds like you felt the hand of God touch your heart and soul...and from that He touched mine! I have to say "thank you"! You are absolutly right...the Lord never leaves us - it is us who leave Him at times (speaking from my own experience). "He will never leave us or foresake us", comes to mind. Oh...if you get the chance, look up the song "I Can Only Imagine" by Mercy Me. I just know you will feel what I feel when listening to that song! One finaly word...I agree with what you wrote about our furchildren.
    Posted 08-01-2010 at 05:11 AM by ChristmasHeart ChristmasHeart is offline
  17. Old Comment

An Unwelcome Anniversary

My heart reaches out to you, CM. I can hear the love you have for your brother through your words. I am so sorry and my thoughts are with you. You are an amazing woman!
    Posted 07-30-2010 at 06:06 PM by ChristmasHeart ChristmasHeart is offline
  18. Old Comment

An Unwelcome Anniversary

Im very sorry to hear about the loss of your Brother. I can not imagine what you have been going through over the years. You are such a wonderful and amazing person..I dont know how you do it after what you have been through!
  19. Old Comment

An Unwelcome Anniversary

I'm so sorry you lost your brother, especially at such a young age.
  20. Old Comment

An Unwelcome Anniversary

He sounded like a great friend, and brother. I know how hard these anniversaries are. I am sure he is still keeping an eye on his little sister.

Year Round Christmas Radio -- Listen now!

Listen to Kringle Radio via...

Winamp
Windows Media

Click to listen now!

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award