Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,088
Threads: 53,926
Top Poster: xmas365 (165,660)
Welcome to our newest member, MGunderso
My thoughts, my hopes, and of course my Christmas dreams!
  1. Old Comment

It's like I've never left...

[B][I]Hi Michelle.........first of all ((((((HUGS)))))) to you xo It grieves my heart that you have been treated like this. You are a special person and a good person and we all love you very, very much xo You deserve all the love and kindness that there is in the world sweetie xo I only wish I could give it all to you. [/I][/B]
    [B][/B]
    [B][I]Please consider yourself (((HUGGED)) by not only me but by my furchildren Clancy, Hermione, Wishbone, Smokey and Lily......They all love uncondtionally and I know they send their love to you now. Don't ever, ever feel like you are alone, honey. We are always here for you and you can PM me ANYTIME you need to talk. [/I][/B]
    [B][/B]
    [B][I]May the peace of Christ be with you and his enending love as well xoxo[/I][/B]
  2. Old Comment

oh sweety, i'm coming @ you now w/ my arms open wide to give you a big ole hug! God bless you. i have had to deal w/ rejection from a long lost relative too. now i know it was their loss, not mine. the same in your situation too doll! i am sorry for the loss of your friends mom & your grandmother.
    Posted 07-23-2012 at 04:49 PM by merrymistletoe merrymistletoe is offline
  3. Old Comment

Not sure if it helps or not but i'm sending good thoughts and prayers your way.I hope things start looking up for you.
  4. Old Comment

My saving grace.

[B]We all love and appreciate you as part of our Christmas family xo[/B]
  5. Old Comment

My saving grace.

That's why we hang out here---no matter what goes wrong in the day, there are always Christmas friends here to help take the sting out of it. Welcome to the family!
  6. Old Comment

My saving grace.

I am glad you can come here for happiness!
    Posted 07-24-2011 at 06:52 AM by Christmas-A-Holic Christmas-A-Holic is online now
  7. Old Comment

All things Christmas!

You are absolutely wonderful, thank you for being so kind and caring it really makes me feel wonderful!
    Posted 06-27-2011 at 06:15 PM by MichelleluvsChristmas MichelleluvsChristmas is offline
  8. Old Comment

All things Christmas!

Oh Michelle, the depth of your feelings and the way you describe Christmas always touch me. I count myself honored to have you as part of MMC.

Giving back and celebrating with family are always what the Holidays are always about to me, especially Christmas. I know you have said you don't have much family but it sounds like the kids are a big part of your life. You are part of our family too. I mean that. We are all glad you are here.
  9. Old Comment

Crazy weeks!

[B]Congratulations on graduating AND the job offer !! You should be very proud of yourself !! We are so glad you found this site. You are part of our family now, our Christmas family. I love reading your blog and always look forward to it ![/B]
  10. Old Comment

Just some thoughts.

[B]Oh Michelle. You touch me so deeply. My parents are both gone too, but they are permanently gone. Still, I understand what you mean. Being without them is one of the hardest things I think we as humans ever face. [/B]

[B]Even though you do not have family the way you want in your life, we are all here for you. You are part of our Christmas family. [/B]

[B]You might post in the Countdown thread that you graduate on Monday if you haven't already. The suport and love from everyone here IS amazing.[/B]

[B]I am so sorry you are hurting. A great BIG ((((HUG))))) to you my dear. We all love you and we have your back. xo [/B]
  11. Old Comment

Candy, Chips, and Pop... UGH!

[B]Hi Michelle ![/B]

[B]I know exactly how you feel ! I have struggled with my weight all my life. There are some very good programs out there which also help you to work exercise into your life. One program is Weight Watchers. They are sensible and will help with suggestions for exercise ! There is also a fitness thread here on site !! Here is the link:[/B]

[URL]http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=166[/URL]

[B]Good luck !! It can be so tough but if you just take it a little at a time, it is manageable ![/B]
  12. Old Comment

The Magic of Christmas

[B]What a wonderful Blog !! I agree - Christmas IS so special. When a person can carry Christmas in their heart, it makes it even more special !![/B]

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award