Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs » Entries for November 11, 2013

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,092
Threads: 53,935
Top Poster: xmas365 (165,862)
Welcome to our newest member, Sandy Horton
Old

Special Post Day 1- "The Journey"

Posted 11-11-2013 at 11:34 PM by xmas365 (Christmas, Life, and Family)

This is not my style, I like to post in the "privacy" of the blogs, but our most special friend would be most proud of me doing it this way. I am anxious, but it is my time to do a little extra for MMC.

December 26, 2012 12:01 AM

It was over for most of the world, the greatest day of the year had come and gone. the wrapping paper still strewn on some floors across the country, and I am sure there were some lonely Christmas trees already on the sidewalk. I have a friend that is that way, you build up the hype and the fun just to throw it out the door as soon as Bing, Nat, and all the other crooners voices have not even finished echoing from the radio. It is not the end, but the beginning.

We may be sad at that time, but we know there are only 364 days to countdown to make the next year even better.

As we began that journey on the way Christmas 2013, the friendship here grows, we share our lives on The Countdown...
Christmas dreaming...
Posted in Uncategorized

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award