Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs » Blog Entries

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,430
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,408)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didnīt cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Gift 2 Yes, Virginia -- There...
By MMC Editor
05-30-2002 01:39 PM
0 Posts
Tips for Buying a Fresh...
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 08:57 PM
Last post by trackrebel
03-24-2014 09:13 AM
45,787 Views  1 Posts
The Christmas Dress
By MMC Editor
05-31-2002 09:40 PM
Last post by caninemomssister
11-20-2013 05:09 PM
1 Posts
Amanda
By MMC Editor
05-31-2002 09:33 PM
46,010 Views  0 Posts
It's the Gift, Not the...
By MMC Editor
05-31-2002 09:38 PM
36,293 Views  0 Posts
Old

First Blog Entry

Posted 09-30-2008 at 07:46 PM by melindasue

Hello All! Yay for my first blog entry!! I know for sure I'm not going to be able to post everyday because hello student nurse/ part time job/ part time dancer ... BUT I will try as much as possible. Soo today I had two tests in bio and chem and I think i did well on chem but not so good on bio...lol but I heard the prof. scales all of the tests...soo im hoping i did good. I've noticed the hay stock things are around the poles downtown which welcomes in the fall season and I'm going to the fair on Sunday AND Tuesday, so I'm pretty excited. AND tommorrow is the first day of October, which means its almost November which means its almost December! Woohoo 85 days!!
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

89 DAYS to go!

Posted 09-26-2008 at 08:15 AM by Faith4always

Well, we have 89 days to go until Christmas!! WhoooHOOOO!! I am elated!! I can't wait to start shopping, baking, cooking, wrapping presents, and planning!
I hope all my friends and family have a wonderful Christmas experience this year!
Dang Near Santa Himself
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

xmas 07 survey

Posted 09-18-2008 at 03:58 PM by BritneyBug

Survey posted before last christmas

WOULD YOU RATHER...
1. Get kissed under the mistletoe or in the snow?
oh can't I have both? ? I would say getting kissed while it's snowing would be pretty darn romantic...

2. Santa or Rudolph?
santa

3. Stocking or presents?
hmmm....I love stockings...I guess it depends on what's in them

4. Egg nog or hot cider?
Hot chocolate mmmmm, but hot cider over egg nog

5. Angel or star?
angel

6. Decorating the tree, or putting lights on the outside?
I do it all

7. Warm cozy fires or sleigh rides?:
warm cozy fire after a sleighride baby

8. Family time or friend time?
everybody

9. Expensive presents or presents that come from the heart?
.....................I can't possibly choose.

10. Snow ball fight or snowman?
snowman all the way. Snowball fights are only fun when you're
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A little stall, but....

Posted 09-16-2008 at 10:59 PM by BooksNChristmas (Keep the Christmas spirit all year long!)

Ok, so things have not gone quite as I planned because I tend to be quite the procrastinator. I bought the stuff I needed to put together my Christmas planner, but it's still in the bag--lol! I've had quite a lot on my plate lately (which I'm sure everyone else does as well). My semester started (I'm a history/english major) and I've been pretty busy with that. My son is only in first grade and he has homework every day so I have to help him with it and it takes up an inordinate amount of time! Needless to say, my house shape up has not been progressing as I hoped. It's such an overwhelming job, it's easy to put it on the back burner rather than dig in and get going. I was just thinking today though that I'm going to have to get serious this week. No more putting it off if I want my Christmas to be as great as I planned this year! First order of business will be to get my planner put together so I can get my game plan set and then I'm off! Wish me luck--I'm going to need it!
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Christmas Out There

Posted 09-14-2008 at 05:10 PM by Jeff Westover (A Merry Blog)

A week ago my wife and I returned from a rare kind of vacation. We took it alone -- just the two of us.

As parents to seven children there hasn't been much "just the two of us" time. We find it important to have a date night once a week and every now and then just steal away together.

But this trip was something special. We traveled from Utah to New York state, where we explored for four days before heading off on a cruise to Canada and New England.

This destination had no special meaning to us other than a promise of cooler weather, plenty of historic sights to see and, of course, the potential for scouting of some unusual Christmas shops.

We like to find the small, out-of-the-way Christmas shops.

I think just about any true lover of Christmas out there harbors a fantasy of owning a Christmas shop. I know I do. I have a career of retail experience, know just a little about Christmas and have plenty ideas of how...
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Year Round Christmas Radio -- Listen now!

Listen to Kringle Radio via...

Winamp
Windows Media

Click to listen now!

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award