Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs » Blog Entries

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,432
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,657)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didnīt cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Mrs. Christmas
By MMC Editor
05-31-2002 08:55 PM
Last post by sammylar1304
08-17-2011 02:31 PM
47,864 Views  1 Posts
Is Santa's mail safe?
By MMC Editor
06-11-2002 04:57 PM
Last post by IronEagle302
07-09-2012 08:27 PM
49,890 Views  1 Posts
Christmas Collage
By MMC Editor
05-31-2002 09:37 PM
44,603 Views  0 Posts
How to Fit the Tree in...
By MMC Editor
05-31-2002 09:44 PM
Last post by Christmas-A-Holic
06-27-2011 08:13 PM
44,618 Views  3 Posts
santahat The Legendary Christmas...
By Jeff Westover
09-26-2012 12:27 PM
62,919 Views  0 Posts
Old

Christmas in July Day 27

Posted 07-27-2008 at 05:01 PM by Gingerbug (Seasonal Celebrations)

Day 27....and the fun is still ahead...as soon as Christmas in July is over ....the members over at Magical Holiday Home will be getting ready to blast off with two new projects.

Coming up first is the launch of the Holiday Cleaning/Prep plans. Both the Holiday Grand Plan and the Houseworks Holiday Plan...start August 31st....so one month to get regular life in order. Whether you choose the Holiday Grand Plan or the Houseworks Holiday Plan....there's sure to be some member theads to join in on over at the Magical forums.

Then coming shortly there after we will launch the Halloween CountDown on September 21st...followed after that with the Christmas Countdown starting ummmm I think around October 21st...not sure of the exact day!

So if you want a smooth and fun Autumn...join us and then move smoothly into the holiday season...be organized, be prepared, and have fun with others as we work toward creating great times!!
Old

Christmas in July Day 26

Posted 07-26-2008 at 03:09 PM by Gingerbug (Seasonal Celebrations)

Today is Day 26....WOW...July is almost over! We have had a lot of fun with our month long Christmas in July and it's not over yet!

Today through the 31st of July members at Magical Holiday Home will be working on a recipe project...to organize recipes for the holiday season and well....just recipes in general. If you are interested in printing a binder cover and dividers for a Christmas Recipe Notebook....you can check it out

HERE

That is a sample of the notebook cover you can print. There are also lots of divider pages to print and use to get those recipes organized!!

So why not work on recipes with us the rest of the month...it's time to get them in shape for fall and winter!!
Old

Christmas in July Day 25

Posted 07-25-2008 at 07:37 PM by Gingerbug (Seasonal Celebrations)

Ho Ho Ho...this has been such a busy day I almost forgot to blog.

Crafted and Chatted almost all day...what fun!

The Magic Elves chat was full of super ideas...I'm going to make the elves their own little blanket!! Using fleece!

I finished a Post it Note Stand for one of Kelsey's Surviving the First 30 Days of College gift box! It turned out cute ..these would make nice team or college basket gifts done up in school colors with the logo...cut it out for free from one of their flyers...goodness knows I get plenty!!! i made it in about 20 minutes!!!

Well I'm still chatting so I'll check in tomorrow!!
Old

Christmas in July Day 24

Posted 07-24-2008 at 09:16 PM by Gingerbug (Seasonal Celebrations)

Today Christmas prep was on the back burner...but none the less I feel like I am ahead of the game.

Hey I did buy three stocking stuffers so at least I did do one thing for Christmas!!!

I also worked a bit on setting up my PLAN notebook for either the HGP or HHP...or maybe a combination. I will for sure be following the Christmas Countdown...love that plan and it fits so well into my schedule!!

Tomorrow...virtual crop/craft time...twice during the day AND two Magic Elves chats...I can't wait!!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Christmas in July Day 23

Posted 07-23-2008 at 06:02 PM by Gingerbug (Seasonal Celebrations)

Happy Day 23....It's passing by so quickly!

Today I spent some time looking at Holiday Cleaning/Prep plans and trying to decide which ones to use this year.

I bought some dividers and a new notebook for the plan and hope to get it together and take pictures of the set up so I can share them with you!

Finally managed to watch Elf today...that is such a funny movie. I love his kid like qualities and how he gets so much enjoyment out of the small things in life!

Friday will be a BIG DAY...Christmas in July...the day!!! I have lots planned for that day and hope to enjoy it fully...Hope you do too!!!

Year Round Christmas Radio -- Listen now!

Listen to Kringle Radio via...

Winamp
Windows Media

Click to listen now!

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award