Here's my to-do list for my January prep day, I was wondering if anyone could give me feedback:
1. Buy and download "Groundhog Day" for Groundhog Day/Candlemas.
2. Get new printer cartridge and print Valentine's Day cards.
3. Pre-order a dozen heart shaped whoopie pies from bakery for Valentine's Day.
4. Buy February birthdays' birthday gifts and at least one of their Christmas gifts per.
5. Clean out Christmas chest. [Just did that ahead of schedule.]
6. Set up Christmas chest in the closet.
7. Wrap and discretely label all gifts that have arrived.
8. Affix all Christmas card envelopes with return mailing addresses.
9. Address and fill out at least ten Christmas cards.
10. Finish first draft of Christmas short story (which will eventually, along with photos, go in the cards).
11. Buy gift wrap on clearance. [Half has been ordered, half has been delegated.]
12. Buy a round of stocking...