Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs » bigbearfla58

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,094
Threads: 53,950
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,272)
Welcome to our newest member, TeamYANTSU
Old

2013 Thanksgiving Preparations

Posted 08-07-2012 at 07:37 AM by bigbearfla58
Updated 03-19-2013 at 04:13 PM by bigbearfla58 (Updates for Thanksgiving 2013)

Sunday Septembear 2, 2012 reading the morning paper have a big cup of coffee going over my menu and grocery lists yawn.

Sunday, August 13, 2012 7:58 a.m. had a big thunderstorm Saturday at 3:30 p.m. had to shut down the computer fast before the lightening hit. Found two more great oranges over the weekend zested them put the zest the freezer. Doing some preliminary Thanksgiving planning today checking the pantry for salt, pepper and checked dates on baking powder, baking soda, corn starch, olive oil, corn oil and vegetable oil. I have aluminum foil and parchment paper for cookies.

Tuesday, August 08, 2012 6:58 a.m. This year is flying past me at trans-warp speeds that the Enterprise can only dream of achieving. Already this year had the French Open, Wimbledon, 4th of July, Mama's Birthday and now the Olympics have all come and gone so fast I might as well be dreaming. I do have Labor Day, my birthday and Fall to look forward...
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award