Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs » caninemom3

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,976
Threads: 53,451
Top Poster: xmas365 (150,178)
Welcome to our newest member, Johnmak
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
“On the Feast of...
By MerryCarey
05-21-2012 11:11 AM
30,122 Views  0 Posts
Gift for Men
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 06:42 PM
57,140 Views  0 Posts
star Charlie Brown Heads to...
By Jeff Westover
10-10-2012 10:09 PM
27,726 Views  0 Posts
Gift 2 Book Review: Good King...
By MMC Editor
10-29-2012 12:50 AM
86,299 Views  0 Posts
santahat Santa Speaks 2012
By MMC Editor
10-09-2012 10:26 AM
Last post by lanoraloveselfs
11-26-2012 02:54 PM
93,262 Views  1 Posts
Old

Thoughts On A Hot Summer Evening

Posted 07-23-2012 at 10:29 PM by caninemom3

It is late on a Monday evening and still quite warm out. Everyone is asleep except for me. That is pretty usual. I never seem to be able to sleep when everyone else is sleeping. I am tired and on the verge of a full blown migraine attack but no matter, for I am content for the moment.

Today I turned in my resignation to the transcription company I work for. This is the second time I have done so, but I am hoping the final time. I have only been with them since February of 2011 and it has been an outright nightmare from day one. Their dicators are the WORST I have ever heard in my life and that is not always because they are "foreign". Even their "regular American" dictators are quite bad. You would think after being a medical transcriptionist for 19 years I would be able to handle any dialect, even bad speaking American doctors, but that is not the case. Perhaps I am just not that good at my job. Whatever the reason, I am hoping to get back to enjoying...
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)
Posted in Uncategorized

Year Round Christmas Radio -- Listen now!

Listen to Kringle Radio via...

Winamp
Windows Media

Click to listen now!

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award