Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs » TooShort4

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,973
Threads: 53,442
Top Poster: xmas365 (150,043)
Welcome to our newest member, Norrisrals
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didnīt cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Candlemas
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 09:26 PM
52,509 Views  0 Posts
Making Christmas Gift...
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 09:01 PM
44,955 Views  0 Posts
No Longer Alone in a...
By MMC Editor
05-31-2002 09:30 PM
39,373 Views  0 Posts
Anna Claus
By MMC Editor
06-09-2002 08:15 PM
76,273 Views  0 Posts
Biblical Proof of Santa...
By MMC Editor
06-13-2002 04:14 PM
0 Posts
Old

The Christmas Room

Posted 10-14-2008 at 01:25 PM by TooShort4

So I have this spare room in my basement that is completely trashed due to flooding and storms and such. Me and my one friend are both obsessed with Christmas, and go all out on it every year. So we decided to turn this spare room into a Christmas room. We just started it yesterday, and the only thing we got done is a table setup and a 6foot tree setup. We are buying tons of lights and decorations, and we are going to have a coffee maker,microwave,fridge, tv/dvd player[for christmas movies!] and a radio down there. It is going to be amazing to sit down there in this Christmas filled room when its blizzarding out and sipping on some coffee listening to christmas music. The only lights that will be used to light the room is going to be christmas lights on the walls and ceiling, and surrounding the floor. I will post pictures when were finished!
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
Posted in Uncategorized

Year Round Christmas Radio -- Listen now!

Listen to Kringle Radio via...

Winamp
Windows Media

Click to listen now!

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award