Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs > Maureen » Uncategorized

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,079
Threads: 53,843
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, MistleToeSnow
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

In my happy place!!!

Posted 09-19-2010 at 06:50 AM by Maureen

Well, this is a first!! Me, blogging.......where will it all end?!

I'm sitting here, as you do, pondering on the great mysteries of life. Do I want another coffee before I head out into the rain with the dogs? Can the dogs wait for me to have another coffee before I head out into the rain with them? Do I have a shower before or after the said rainy walk (that one was simple; if I get soaked, I'm gonna want to heat up when I get back!) I'm sure the dogs won't hold it against me and any dodgy unwashed smell emanating from me will more than be disguised by eau de wet mutt!!! Anyway, too much information for delicate ears to handle this early on a Sunday, I'm sure.......

Heading back to the plot (I have a tendency to digress more than just a little, so please make yourselves comfortable and fasten your safety belt, it could end up quite the journey..) I'm still sitting here and I'm in my happy place. The unwalked dogs are sitting at my feet next to the radiators...
Merry Forums Super Administrator
Posted in Uncategorized

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award