Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs > caninemom3 » Entries for December 18, 2012

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,078
Threads: 53,832
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, JoseChung
Old

Merry Christmas Mom And Dad

Posted 12-18-2012 at 01:37 PM by caninemom3
Updated 12-18-2012 at 02:47 PM by caninemom3

Hi mom and dad. It's just me, your youngest. It is Christmas Season once again on Earth, but I am sure you know that. Of course with all the joy of Christmas Season comes a longing to see you both again. You both taught me about Christmas when I was just a baby. Mom, you taught me about Jesus and his birth and how to make cookies and how to decorate them but most important of all you taught me how to have FUN. You taught me that Christmas has many sides among them decorating, singing carols and being with family in addition to the sacred side of Christmas. You taught me how Jesus was born and how He loves us no matter what. When I asked you in my childish way one Autumn if God sewed the leaves back on the trees with a needle and thread you very patiently answered, "Yes, that is what God does." You read to me for hours on end and showed me pictures of such wondrous things in life as I sat on your lap. You gave me the love of reading too.

Dad you taught me how to...
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)
Posted in Uncategorized

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award