Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs » lauriebear

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,434
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,754)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
“Happy Christmas Time”...
By MerryCarey
05-15-2012 02:56 PM
28,381 Views  0 Posts
Christmas Tree Sorting Out the Truth of...
By MMC Editor
11-09-2011 01:26 PM
57,367 Views  0 Posts
Voices of Elves in the...
By MMC Editor
05-31-2002 09:22 PM
0 Posts
Xtree1 The Christmas Legend of...
By MMC Editor
10-29-2012 02:18 PM
37,837 Views  0 Posts
Others: The History of...
By MMC Editor
05-30-2002 03:23 PM
64,681 Views  0 Posts
Old

Some Summer Thoughts

Posted 07-20-2011 at 01:36 PM by lauriebear
Updated 07-20-2011 at 01:37 PM by lauriebear (Add category)

Below you will have some uplifting thoughts to ponder and reflect on and even make you smile...
Do you know why a car's windshield is so large & the rear view mirror is so small? Because our past is not as important as our future.
So, look ahead and move on. Friendship is like a book. It takes few seconds to burn, but it takes years to write.
All things in life are temporary. If going well enjoy it, they will not last forever. If going wrong, don't worry, they can't last long either.
Often when we lose hope and think this is the end, god smiles from above and says, "relax, sweetheart, it's just a bend, not the end! When god solves your problems, you have faith in his abilities; when god doesn't solve your problems he has faith in your abilities.
A blind person asked st. Anthony: "can there be anything worse than losing eye sight?" He replied: "yes, losing your vision." worrying does not take away tomorrow's...
Christmas Deity
Old

One more Thank you...

Posted 07-19-2011 at 09:45 AM by lauriebear
Updated 07-19-2011 at 09:45 AM by lauriebear (Add category)

I need to also extend a thank you to Christmasstar, who also donated her points for me. I am so glad to be a part of this wonderful place and soon I'll be the one who can give to another here!!!

Thank you both so very much.
Christmas Deity
Old

Thank you

Posted 07-18-2011 at 01:07 PM by lauriebear
Updated 07-18-2011 at 01:09 PM by lauriebear (Add category)

Today I received a wonderful and unexpected gift from Caninemom3. She gave me a Platinum membership good for three months. This was so unexpected and so sweet!!! I needed to be sure everyone knew how thoughtful she was, you see I am so leery of buying online, giving my credit card number or anything of the sort, I just thought everyone should know how much I appreciate her gift.

Christmas Deity

Year Round Christmas Radio -- Listen now!

Listen to Kringle Radio via...

Winamp
Windows Media

Click to listen now!

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award