MMC Lifer
Dec 31, 2008
Scandinavian
Good morning!
It's finally Friday!
Isak has been awake since 2AM, so I guess he will have a heavy day at school
And I need a lot of this:

I have some errands to run in the city today, so I will be off soon
Hope all is well with my friends here, and that YOU will have a wonderful day!

:snowhappy

Last edited:

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
TGIF MMC! It's a mild morning out there for late winter. And a mild day ahead. Cooler but sunnier weather this weekend. Not bad just close to normal temps and maybe a little below normal. Nothing bone shattering though anymore. And hopefully we won't feel that kind of cold again till we are in the Christmas Season again. Have a great Mid-March TGIF!

HomemakinGirl

Christmas Cookie Baking Crew
MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
Enjoy the game! We haven't been to one this year! We talked about going to one here, but all the ones they had left, DH and I both worked/work. I know we talked to, if the mad it to the playoffs, maybe we would go to the first round like we did last year, since the first round isn't badly priced, but we'll see. The Metro Division standings change so much still everyday, plus, every time I turn around, DD has another commitment for baton. Lol. If we don't make one this year, I guess I'll live. LOL

Playoff games are super exciting, I hope you guys are able to go. And thank you, we enjoyed the game. It’s always more fun when they win!
xx

HomemakinGirl

Christmas Cookie Baking Crew
MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
Good morning MMC ~
Merry Friday!
It’s going to be cloudy today with chance of some showers. I’m having my coffee and working on a grocery list right now, I’m just about to start cooking breakfast as well. Typical day of errands and chores. I’ll visit my parents later this afternoon. Dinner will be chicken cacciatore over pasta. That’s about it. I hope everyone has a nice day and a great weekend ahead!!!
xx

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Playoff games are super exciting, I hope you guys are able to go. And thank you, we enjoyed the game. It’s always more fun when they win!
xx

Glad you guys had fun!

SnowflakeMom

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Apr 22, 2014
Connecticut
Hope everyone is having a good week!!
Hi Made-hope all is well with you!

HoHoHello -surprise-

Had an hour-long conversation with my dad earlier and the cat felt my relaxed voice and rolled over and stuck his paws in the air.

My sweetheart of a father invited my husband and I to move in with him so he could keep on eye on my husband when I am at work.

I doubt we'll take him up on it, but it was such a thoughtful gesture; we will at least discuss it if there aren't better alternatives offered through the Rapid Response Nurse coming to see us tomorrow.
She can't believe I waited this long to seek support.
I can't turf him out; it's not right; it's not fair; I hope there's a safe solution.

Today I was tidying up and realized I had 4 Christmas cards from the exchange that I had misplaced and didn't open yet.

I opened a few on the last Rudolph Day and was going to hold out, but opened them and they gave me a boost of merry magic.

Going to chill on the sofa for a bit and tomorrow I have to toss everything from the old fridge and hope to get the new one in next Tuesday; wish it could be sooner, but the place I want to get it only has scheduled deliveries on Tuesdays.

The mini fridge and whatever I can cook on the stove or in the microwave will have to get us by.

At least my husband is eating better.

Earlier today a co-worker's young son who stopped by my office to tell me a knock knock joke asked if I could read him a story and I asked him to pick one from my shelf. He grabbed the Polar Express - YABBA!

Now, that made for a jolly day!
Happy to hear you husband is eating better!

Good morning! First of four day weekend of work. Hope you all have a great day!
Enjoy your time off, Sugar!! TGIF!

SnowflakeMom

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Apr 22, 2014
Connecticut
Merry Friday! Looks like we will have a rainy but warmer day. Hopefully, it will get rid of the remaining snow. Work for me today and I will be catching up on cleaning the house, etc and hopefully doing some relaxing. Enjoy your Friday!

Crown 84

Official MMC Countmeister
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina

Good Morning, Good Morning, My Many Merry Milestoners!
Marker number four. It has arrived, and right on schedule.
(These Milestones are quite dependable, you know.)

And the ever-declining nature of our count can also be depended on:
Days to the Season: 243
Days to Christmas Day: 285

Folks. We have now successfully completed the entire FIRST THIRD of our Season count and stand on the threshold of the SECOND.
And after that, there's only ONE left, you know!
(See how fast the year can go?)

Our weather here yesterday was little short of sensational.
Temps in the 70's, all the sun we could ask for, no rain, and light winds. Can't get any better than that this time of the year.
(In fact, it can't get better than that at ANY time of the year!)
Today will see us even warmer, but rain stands a good chance of falling some time today.
It is cloudy in fact here at this hour, where we stand at 64 degrees.

Have a Fabulous Friday, Friends.
And the best Milestone Weekend Eve possible, too!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011

Folks. We have now successfully completed the entire FIRST THIRD of our Season count and stand on the threshold of the SECOND.

Temps in the 70's, all the sun we could ask for, no rain, and light winds. Can't get any better than that this time of the year.
Today will see us even warmer, but rain stands a good chance of falling some time today.

Thanks Crown! Happy St. Patrick's TGIF!

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan
HoHoHello -surprise-

Had an hour-long conversation with my dad earlier and the cat felt my relaxed voice and rolled over and stuck his paws in the air.

My sweetheart of a father invited my husband and I to move in with him so he could keep on eye on my husband when I am at work.

I doubt we'll take him up on it, but it was such a thoughtful gesture; we will at least discuss it if there aren't better alternatives offered through the Rapid Response Nurse coming to see us tomorrow.
She can't believe I waited this long to seek support.
I can't turf him out; it's not right; it's not fair; I hope there's a safe solution.

Today I was tidying up and realized I had 4 Christmas cards from the exchange that I had misplaced and didn't open yet.

I opened a few on the last Rudolph Day and was going to hold out, but opened them and they gave me a boost of merry magic.

Going to chill on the sofa for a bit and tomorrow I have to toss everything from the old fridge and hope to get the new one in next Tuesday; wish it could be sooner, but the place I want to get it only has scheduled deliveries on Tuesdays.

The mini fridge and whatever I can cook on the stove or in the microwave will have to get us by.

At least my husband is eating better.

Earlier today a co-worker's young son who stopped by my office to tell me a knock knock joke asked if I could read him a story and I asked him to pick one from my shelf. He grabbed the Polar Express - YABBA!

Now, that made for a jolly day!

A very sweet offer from your dad, Auntie.
Your co-worker's son is a wise young lad ~ YABBA indeed! :)
xx

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan
Good morning!
It's finally Friday!
Isak has been awake since 2AM, so I guess he will have a heavy day at school
And I need a lot of this:

I have some errands to run in the city today, so I will be off soon
Hope all is well with my friends here, and that YOU will have a wonderful day!

:snowhappy

Merry afternoon, Solice! I hope Isak's school day and your errand running went well. Have a merry weekend, my friend! xx

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan

Thank you, Crown! A Merry Milestone Day to you!!

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan
A Merry Friday and Milestone Day!

The driveway is thawing out, so as of this morning, I am stranded at home. It is a bit too boggy to drive on, but it should firm up nicely by tomorrow and I can get some errands done.

My brother called yesterday evening to let me know that there was a tornado headed towards town. I turned the radio on, but the alerts were for severe thunderstorms south of where I live. A couple of counties over, a tornado did touch down ~ there haven't been any reports of any injuries, but there was a lot of destruction.

ballcoach

Christmasologist
MMC Lifer
Jan 1, 2017
Well, we are at Day 2 of the flu. I haven't seen Bambina since yesterday at 1:00. She is staying with her Nana. My little Lindley is in bed and she is fighting like a trooper. Here's to hoping she can get better soon. I'm itching to get outside!

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Hostess of Christmas Online
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
TGIF MMC! It's a mild morning out there for late winter. And a mild day ahead. Cooler but sunnier weather this weekend. Not bad just close to normal temps and maybe a little below normal. Nothing bone shattering though anymore. And hopefully we won't feel that kind of cold again till we are in the Christmas Season again. Have a great Mid-March TGIF!

We are also seeing signs of spring-like activity; rain making some flooding hard to notice the potholes and now big fluffy flakes are falling from the sky, but it's still mild so hopefully the icy spots won't get worse.

Most places around here are out of sand and salt because it's been a crazy winter weather-wise for us.

I nearly slipped taking the garbage out this morning - I had to plan my navigation like I was playing a game of Frogger. HaHa.

City can only do so much with the potholes; the ashalt plants don't open until the end of April.

Yesterday, I had an odd experience. I was on a road I hadn't been on in several weeks and didn't realize how bad it had gotten, but I took my time and got my car through it.

As I neared the stop sign, I notice a gigantic hole and was about to slam on the brakes when I realized it was a reflection of tiny speck of sunlight and what I was seeing was clouds and sky mixed with the filthy snowbank across the street - no hole - just a puddle with a spooky reflection - looked like a meteor took a chunk out of the road.

I am thinking about organizing a "kiss the summer grass" party; it's been a long winter.
:bundleup:brr:snowball-sun-

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Happy Milestone Day - thought I would treat you to an old Auntie song that came to me in the shower many, many years ago ...

Christmas! Christmas! By: Shawna O'Malley a.k.a. Auntie Mistletoe (Sung to the tune and based on the lyrics of Iko Iko performed by: The Dixie Cups (By: James Crawford Jr. / Rosa Lee Hawkins / Barbara Anne Hawkins / Joan Marie Johnson)

Mama Elf and Papa Elf
Were sittin’ by the fire
Chatting ‘bout Christmas wishes
What’s your child’s desire

Talking ‘bout Christmas! - Christmas! Christmas!
Ho-Ho Ha Hee-Hee
Sippin’ hot cocoa with Santa & Mrs. C
All the elves’ children and me

Christmas smells and Christmas bells
All share a common glee
Sharing the joys of Christmas
All ‘round the Christmas Tree

Ho-Ho Ha Hee-Hee

See the snowman in the yard
He’s painted green and gold
There’s a special celebration on the way
It’s Christmas I am told.

Ho-Ho Ha Hee-Hee

See Santa all dressed in red
Climbing into his sleigh
Gonna start his deliveries
As long as the wee ones are in bed

Ho-Ho Ha Hee-Hee

- All the elves' children and me.

+g Keep a merry thought and song in your head! -sing-

Auntie M

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
+bMerry Greetings, :shakeit

Pretty good visit with the support services today; went out and picked up some extra safety items including a portable (wireless) phone - not a cell phone - replacing the push button style and old fashioned answering machine to go with the v-tech system with 2 portable units and charging stations.

O'Malley caved for the first visitor and the last, but not the nurse in between.
She claimed to be the cat whisperer. While our big old feral cat never hid from her, he didn't let her touch him either and kept his distance always ready to take flight or do battle.

#1 son is coming by tomorrow for a quick visit.

And the new fridge is coming tomorrow; we paid at little extra so it wouldn't have to wait until Tuesday. (Usually a Manager or employee delivers it for $60.00 ) That means I can stock it and get a few choices for lunches ready for next week for my husband to warm up.

I have more people coming to "assess us" next week.

+n Stay jolly!+i

GWarren

Seasons Eatings Podcast
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
MMC Partner
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 24, 2017
St. John's, NL
www.seasonseatingspodcast.com
Happy Friday all. It's been raining for a couple of days now, so most of the snow has disappeared. Just left is the bigger piles made from shoveling the driveway and from the plows. One third of our countdown has passed and we're on our way through the second. I keep finding little Christmas thoughts popping in my head every once in a while, or I'm caught whistling Christmas tunes at work. Just nice to know that the holiday season is always just a memory away.

Just wanted to pop in a say hello to all. Nutella muffins are in the oven so we can have a nice treat for breakfast tomorrow. Take care everyone.

Crown 84

Official MMC Countmeister
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
OK, Carl. OK!
Carl has asked me to post a photo of his business card. Said it hasn't been shown on the forum in quite a while and there are lots of newcomers. As such, here it is. Satisfied, Carl?
(He says yes.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image