MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan
Merry Wednesday!

Spent the morning planting pie pumpkins, zucchini, Roma beans, cilantro, yellow squash, blueberry bushes, tarragon, thyme, chives, marigolds, and chocolate mint. The mosquitoes were abundant and on the attack even with a nice breeze. And they were huge! I couldn't wait to go back in the house.

Be merry!

sugarmuffin25

Christmas Fanatic
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Oct 18, 2016
Ohio
Hi everyone! It's been a bit of time since I have been here. Unfortunately, life got pretty hectic. We had to go to Texas to handle some business for a family member who passed away last September. It was a chaotic and emotional trip. And my health has been acting crazy; I fell in the shower (3 times) in the hotel in Texas the first night and cut my toe which eventually became infected; I had another serious issue that landed me in the emergency room a few weeks ago, and now I have another infection as well as pneumonia. I have definitely been down and out! But my worst news is that my father passed away from Melanoma on Easter morning. He was in so much pain and it is a blessing but I am still heartbroken. It was a very stressful time with the funeral (which is where I am almost 100% sure I got the pneumonia) as well as taking care of my elderly mother. She came down to spend a week with us afterwards (until I got sick...we sent her home right away, but now she has it too!) and she is going to move closer to us eventually in a small apartment. SO many things going on for me in such a short period of time! I haven't had a chance to read through a lot of what I missed but I hope and pray everyone is doing well. I am going to try and stop in more frequently here. It is the one place that always makes me happy and I can use that right now!!

He_Is_Born

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
Jul 13, 2016
Elkridge Maryland
Hi everyone! It's been a bit of time since I have been here. Unfortunately, life got pretty hectic. We had to go to Texas to handle some business for a family member who passed away last September. It was a chaotic and emotional trip. And my health has been acting crazy; I fell in the shower (3 times) in the hotel in Texas the first night and cut my toe which eventually became infected; I had another serious issue that landed me in the emergency room a few weeks ago, and now I have another infection as well as pneumonia. I have definitely been down and out! But my worst news is that my father passed away from Melanoma on Easter morning. He was in so much pain and it is a blessing but I am still heartbroken. It was a very stressful time with the funeral (which is where I am almost 100% sure I got the pneumonia) as well as taking care of my elderly mother. She came down to spend a week with us afterwards (until I got sick...we sent her home right away, but now she has it too!) and she is going to move closer to us eventually in a small apartment. SO many things going on for me in such a short period of time! I haven't had a chance to read through a lot of what I missed but I hope and pray everyone is doing well. I am going to try and stop in more frequently here. It is the one place that always makes me happy and I can use that right now!!

So sorry for your loss. Prayers for healing for you and your Mom. May things improve quickly.

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA
Sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your family.

Binger

Christmas Royalty
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Jan 17, 2007
Ok. Per management- no more conga lines around the Pines Pool- several fired twinkies landed in the skimmer

Also- Jayish’ cheetah speedo is permanently banned!

And- whomever played Abba’s dancing queen 45 times on the juke box- not cool!

And finally - the gift shop announces tariffs on all camel merch imported from Djoubiti!

Yabba!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Happy Middle Day of May MMC! The sun is hopefully going to shine again today. It is supposed to. Someone told me yesterday that we're already about halfway through May and he can't believe how fast this month is going. He was right. I'm hoping for a good day today and that you have one as well!

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Hostess of Christmas Online
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Good Merry Morning :shakeit

Nice sunny day although calling for rain this afternoon - not a cloud in the sky right now.

Tossing in another full day of work today and then off tomorrow and it's a long weekend.

O'Malley cat thought I should get up at 4:30 this morning; I apologized him, but that's because I had a decent sleep. Actually slept four solid hours without waking - first time in along time I've managed to do that; felt quite rested.

I had to do something for work at my former Jr. HS that was transformed into a JK-8 school twenty years ago.

Suddenly an old John Denver tune kicked into my head.

Funny thing is that song came out long after I graduated from Jr.High.

Have a great day and STAY JOLLY!+h

HomemakinGirl

Christmas Cookie Baking Crew
MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York

I’m so sorry sugarmuffin, please know that you will be in my thoughts and prayers.
xx

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada

Heartbroken over your loss and thoughts and prayers going up for you and your family.

Try and stop by when you can, I found being here participating in merry life helpful during my time of loss and poor health.

Hugs, sugarmuffin.

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Ok. Per management- no more conga lines around the Pines Pool- several fired twinkies landed in the skimmer

Also- Jayish’ cheetah speedo is permanently banned!

And- whomever played Abba’s dancing queen 45 times on the juke box- not cool!

And finally - the gift shop announces tariffs on all camel merch imported from Djoubiti!

Yabba!

Sorry - note to self-remove ABBA's Dancing Queen from the Juke Box - what's this someone used my old vinyl for a Frisbee?

Sad.

Crown 84

Official MMC Countmeister
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
Good Morning, my Over-The-Top Buddies!

Oh, indeed.
In case you missed it yesterday, we reached the summit of our trip to the Season and as of today, we begin the downhill slope!
But what of our next Milestone? (Or will it be too scary to inquire?)
We will get to that momentarily.

First:
Days to the Season: 181
Days to Christmas Day: 223

Now, as to the next marker, let's just say that after it has passed, BOTH of our counts will number in the 100's.
That's right!
Our next Milestone is none other than the 200-Day Christmas Day Window, and it will be here on June 8, just 23 days from now. Three weeks from the day after tomorrow. (Better mark those calendars again while you're thinking about it!)

Pleasantly cool here yesterday, with plenty of dry sun and gentle breezes, the kind of day that lends itself to getting yard work done in relative comfort.
Today will begin a rapid warming trend that could culminate in the low 90's by this weekend.
For now, we begin this day-before-Weekend Eve at 58 degrees, here.

Have a Thrilling Thursday, Folks!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Good Morning, my Over-The-Top Buddies!

Oh, indeed.
In case you missed it yesterday, we reached the summit of our trip to the Season and as of today, we begin the downhill slope!
But what of our next Milestone? (Or will it be too scary to inquire?)
We will get to that momentarily.

First:
Days to the Season: 181
Days to Christmas Day: 223

Now, as to the next marker, let's just say that after it has passed, BOTH of our counts will number in the 100's.
That's right!
Our next Milestone is none other than the 200-Day Christmas Day Window, and it will be here on June 8, just 23 days from now. Three weeks from the day after tomorrow. (Better mark those calendars again while you're thinking about it!)

Pleasantly cool here yesterday, with plenty of dry sun and gentle breezes, the kind of day that lends itself to getting yard work done in relative comfort.
Today will begin a rapid warming trend that could culminate in the low 90's by this weekend.
For now, we begin this day-before-Weekend Eve at 58 degrees, here.

Have a Thrilling Thursday, Folks!
Thanks Crown! Have a great Middle Day of May!

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa

HomemakinGirl

Christmas Cookie Baking Crew
MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
Merry Thursday friends ~
It’s going to be a nice day. I’m looking forward to warmer temperatures, we’re going to have a high of 68 degrees. I’m going to walk Rocky in a few minutes. I have plans to drive to my youngest daughter’s office later, we’re going to have lunch together. I’m going to grab Chipotle on the way. Other than that it will be a typical day of errands and chores for me. I hope everyone is well and has a nice day!
xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image