Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA
I have to admit that the 99 day count has me more excited than the 100-day Milestone count.
In honor of 99 days until Christmas, our temperature was 99 degrees today.:cool:

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Hostess of Christmas Online
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Merry Hump / Pines Day; halfway through the week! -reindeer-

For the return of the newbies, there is a post about it on the front page of the countdown section that shares the history of Carl the three-humped camel and why we gather at the merry mystical Shispering Pines for fired twinkies and festive fun.

See y'all later tonight and we can watch Brad run is lawn mower around while we sample Carl's latest blend stored in his third hump and perhaps be amused by Carl and O'Malley the cat's antics.

I had a rough night, woke up after midnight to the blasting going on at the HWY; the noise carried along the HWY through the park, through my window and into my ears. I was awake for over two hours. It could have been worse, I could live even closer than I do. I managed to get about another of sleep when the O'Malley alarm went off.

I'm a silver lining kind of gal. :bundleup

Bradmac

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA

Crown 84

Official MMC Countmeister
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
Good Morning, Folks!
No sooner do we pass a Milestone, but another pops up just ahead. We will consider it after the presentation of today's information on the count.

Days to the Season: 56
Days to Christmas Day: 98

Can you believe that we are almost 75% of the way back to Christmas Day?
Well, it's true.
And we will reach that incredible point ONE WEEK FROM TODAY!
(Gee whiz, this year is disappearing so fast!)

A bit cooler yesterday, especially by late afternoon, even before a late day shower arrived. We should now be in for several nice days before the heat starts building back again on Saturday.
Our peak-of-the-week starting temperature reading here is 64 degrees.

The above used phrase "peak-of-the-week" signifies of course, that today is 'Pines Day and Carl is planning for it to be a very special one.
Our friendly activities director is aware that O'Malley has not been feeling his best recently, so this evening he is to be the guest of honor at our inn of choice.
I understand there is to be a roast and that our wonder cat will be on the receiving end of several nice gifts, courtesy of our friendly camel. (As you know, Carl and O'Malley have become the best of friends.)
Be sure to come, as it sounds like it will be a very special and sentimental night.

Have a Wonderful Wednesday, Friends!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Good Morning, Folks!
No sooner do we pass a Milestone, but another pops up just ahead. We will consider it after the presentation of today's information on the count.

Days to the Season: 56
Days to Christmas Day: 98

Can you believe that we are almost 75% of the way back to Christmas Day?
Well, it's true.
And we will reach that incredible point ONE WEEK FROM TODAY!
(Gee whiz, this year is disappearing so fast!)

A bit cooler yesterday, especially by late afternoon, even before a late day shower arrived. We should now be in for several nice days before the heat starts building back again on Saturday.
Our peak-of-the-week starting temperature reading here is 64 degrees.

The above used phrase "peak-of-the-week" signifies of course, that today is 'Pines Day and Carl is planning for it to be a very special one.
Our friendly activities director is aware that O'Malley has not been feeling his best recently, so this evening he is to be the guest of honor at our inn of choice.
I understand there is to be a roast and that our wonder cat will be on the receiving end of several nice gifts, courtesy of our friendly camel. (As you know, Carl and O'Malley have become the best of friends.)
Be sure to come, as it sounds like it will be a very special and sentimental night.

Have a Wonderful Wednesday, Friends!
Thanks Crown! Happy Almost Apple Picking Day!

Bradmac

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
Good Wednesday morning, Christmas friends!

I jumped in the pool after work, just because it's September, and I don't know how many more opportunities I'll get this year. It was still in the upper 90's, so it was nice.

Now we're planning a second birthday dinner for Jacob, since my side of the family was out with Mama's hospitalization last week. I'm glad she's doing so much better!

I hope y'all have a great day! :D

HomemakinGirl

Christmas Cookie Baking Crew
MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
Good morning MMC!
It’s going to be sunny today with a high of 68 degrees. Warmer temperatures will be back towards the end of the week. I’m having blood drawn this morning, I’m waiting to be called in. I had to fast so I’m heading straight home afterward to eat lol. It will be a typical day of errands and chores. I’m going to visit my parents as well. That’s about it. I hope everyone is well and has a wonderful day. See you tonight!
xx

Holiday

MMC Christmas Angel 1971-2020
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Good morning MMC!
It’s going to be sunny today with a high of 68 degrees. Warmer temperatures will be back towards the end of the week. I’m having blood drawn this morning, I’m waiting to be called in. I had to fast so I’m heading straight home afterward to eat lol. It will be a typical day of errands and chores. I’m going to visit my parents as well. That’s about it. I hope everyone is well and has a wonderful day. See you tonight!
xx
Hope your appointment went well & you got something yummy to eat! :) Have a great day!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image