MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 6, 2008
New England, USA
Wow, that's a lot of work! I bet your co-workers love it, too.

I always decorated my desk for Christmas (we have no cubicles), which everyone seemed to like. (When my supervisor did some peer interviews for my job review, a couple co-workers mentioned that they like the spirit I brought I to office at Christmastime!) Then people started asking why I didn't have decorations for Easter in the springtime, so I started decorating year-round this year. Currently I have a desktop autumn tree (complete with fallen leaves and two little hay bales) plus a miniature pumpkin, and I'll be adding some spiders and Halloween-y things as it get closer to the 31st. Over Thanksgiving weekend, when the office is empty, I go in and redecorate for Christmas. (Nothing on the scale that you do, though!)

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan
That would be a fun cubicle to visit. Love the lamp!

*Vixen*

Reindeer Pooper Scooper
MMC Member
Jan 1, 2019
Europe
Currently I have a desktop autumn tree (complete with fallen leaves and two little hay bales) plus a miniature pumpkin, and I'll be adding some spiders and Halloween-y things as it get closer to the 31st.

Love the idea of the tree with the fallen leaves. It sounds charming!

Reactions: MerryCarey

Saki.Girl

Twinkle Light Checker
MMC Member
Sep 29, 2019
Oregon
Wow, that's a lot of work! I bet your co-workers love it, too.

I always decorated my desk for Christmas (we have no cubicles), which everyone seemed to like. (When my supervisor did some peer interviews for my job review, a couple co-workers mentioned that they like the spirit I brought I to office at Christmastime!) Then people started asking why I didn't have decorations for Easter in the springtime, so I started decorating year-round this year. Currently I have a desktop autumn tree (complete with fallen leaves and two little hay bales) plus a miniature pumpkin, and I'll be adding some spiders and Halloween-y things as it get closer to the 31st. Over Thanksgiving weekend, when the office is empty, I go in and redecorate for Christmas. (Nothing on the scale that you do, though!)

Ya i decorate year around its funny my co workers love it and look forward to what theme i will do next i just took down steampunk here is a few pics of it . This was a theme i had never done happy with how it truned out

s2.jpg s1.jpg

Reactions: MerryCarey

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image