Status
Not open for further replies.

HomemakinGirl

Christmas Cookie Baking Crew
MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
:)

How are you & all the babies? How are your girls? Haven't chatted with everyone for so long. I don't like it!

Everyone is doing well Holiday, thank you! My middle one will be moving out next month so I’m going to be an empty nester soon. I can’t believe it! Thankfully the girls are all close by so I get to see them often. And I have the fur babies to keep me busy. All four cats are as crazy as ever. Plus the dogs definitely keep me on my toes. Rocky turned two last month and he is still a handful. I think Miss Chloe is picking up some of his bad behavior lol. I’m happy to see you pop in here, you are greatly missed. I hope all is well with you!
xoxo

Christmasstar

one Crazy Canadian !
MMC Lifer
Nov 8, 2007
Ontario, Canada eh!
Good Morning MMC !

very frozen morning here..

our annual family Christmas party starts this afternoon at 2 pm...so much fun
making some last-minute goodies for the potluck.
I hope those not well feel better real soon.
Have a great day !!!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Happy Week Into December MMC! A cold morning here but the sun is out. And it should be a "nice" day (December-wise). No precipitation this weekend is expected. Perfect weather to go to the mall and do some more Christmas shopping. Have a great Week Into December Saturday!

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA
Too bad you didn't get to enjoy your day off, but sometimes taking care of the people we care about can be fun too. It will at least earn bonus points because Santa is watching.
I love taking care of her. She is the best part of "us". I still enjoyed my day, just not the way I thought I was going to. Tonight we'll go to our Christmas parade. Fun times!!!

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA
Good morning MMC!!!
Mild day temperature wise today. High around 64F. Then tonight is the Christmas parade. I'm so excited to see the whole town lined up and down the streets and all the lit up floats. Have a blessed Saturday.

Crown 84

Official MMC Countmeister
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
Good First December Saturday Morning, Everybody!

Wow.
After today we will have completed a FULL WEEK of December already.
We are just racing along toward Christmas Day at a dizzying pace!

Just take a look at the count:
Days to Christmas Day: 18 (Barely over 2 1/2 weeks left!)
(How can we be so far along, already??)

Warmer yesterday with plenty of sun and no wind. (Scarcely a leaf down on my freshly-blown driveway!)
Today has started off chilly and windy though, and our high may be a good 8-10 degrees cooler than yesterday was.
Our opening temp here this AM is 45 degrees under sunny skies.

We are off to Logan's Trading Post this morning to get our annual poinsettia and possibly the tree. Lunch there at the Seaboard Cafe is always a treat to look forward to during the holidays!

Have a Sensational Saturday, Friends.
Enjoy your Weekend!

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Thank you! They said the show was great and they were so happy to be able to go so that made me feel much better!

Wonderful! I'm glad they enjoyed themselves! I'm glad it did make you feel a lot better. Continued prayers for you, sugarmuffin!

Dudley

Ornament Craftsman
MMC Member
Sep 20, 2019
Southern California
Good Morning, Happy Saturday and a Merry Christmas! SoCal weather is calling for another day of rain with the temps cresting at 64. There's a couple of college football games I wouldn't mind seeing if the schedule permits. The main "need" of today is going out and getting a new suit. There is a semi-formal wedding on January 4 that I will be attending. I will also be finalizing the Christmas menu today so I can start getting the ingredients next weekend.

This evening is the local Christmas parade. It's always 50-50 if we attend. With the rain in the forecast it will be doubtful if we venture out there.

Enjoy!

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
-santa dance-FRIDAY -santa dance-

I have a busy day at work today and trying to ignore my sinus cold, but knew it was coming because of spontaneous nose bleeds last week. When the heat is on everywhere I go and the windows are closed (central air has a downside), and the ground is sometimes dusty, it gets to me.
Thankfully, it hasn't been too cold at night so I'm still getting air through my windows, but at work there's no choice. Taking an inhaler twice a day; trying to avoid antibiotics and push through so I don't wind up in bed. I'm far too busy and have lots of merry things left to do. I want it all done by the 15th, including giving the presents to co-workers for their children.

I have a baby shower to attend on Sunday for a couple who lost their first one three months before she was due to arrive; they're getting extra spoiled for little Emmi who is expected sometime at the end of January.

Stay jolly! :shakeit

Hoping you feel better, Auntie and praying everything works out for the couple.

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Good First December Saturday Morning, Everybody!

Wow.
After today we will have completed a FULL WEEK of December already.
We are just racing along toward Christmas Day at a dizzying pace!

Just take a look at the count:
Days to Christmas Day: 18 (Barely over 2 1/2 weeks left!)
(How can we be so far along, already??)

Warmer yesterday with plenty of sun and no wind. (Scarcely a leaf down on my freshly-blown driveway!)
Today has started off chilly and windy though, and our high may be a good 8-10 degrees cooler than yesterday was.
Our opening temp here this AM is 45 degrees under sunny skies.

We are off to Logan's Trading Post this morning to get our annual poinsettia and possibly the tree. Lunch there at the Seaboard Cafe is always a treat to look forward to during the holidays!

Have a Sensational Saturday, Friends.
Enjoy your Weekend!
Thanks Crown! Happy Week Into December!

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Happy First Friday of December MMC! I felt sick yesterday evening. My throat was sore and I had a fever. I felt dizzy too. Took some medicine, went to bed extra early and feel pretty good this morning. We'll see if it lasts during the day but no matter what the weekend is upon us. Have a great First Friday of December!

Hope you continue to improve!

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
I took today off and had all kind of plans, but Michelle ended up getting sick so all I did all day was take care of her. She's feeling much better now. I made her some lemon pepper wings for an early supper. I hope everyone had a wonderful day!

Hope Michelle feels better soon!

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Evening MMC followers! Finally got everyone to bed that is sick in the house and I get to watch some Dr. Who in peace and quiet!

Hope everyone feels better there!

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Good Morning MMC !

very frozen morning here..

our annual family Christmas party starts this afternoon at 2 pm...so much fun
making some last-minute goodies for the potluck.
I hope those not well feel better real soon.
Have a great day !!!

Enjoy the party!

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Good morning MMC!!!
Mild day temperature wise today. High around 64F. Then tonight is the Christmas parade. I'm so excited to see the whole town lined up and down the streets and all the lit up floats. Have a blessed Saturday.

Enjoy the parade!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image