Status
Not open for further replies.

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Good afternoon, everyone! Currently watching some Christmas movies and just flat out relaxing. It’s my normal weekend to work, but I worked last Saturday for someone else, so I have today off, then I’ll be back to work tomorrow. We’re babysitting my niece this evening, so that will be our plans! Hope you all have a great Saturday!

Iteachpercussion

Ornament Craftsman
Santa's Elf
MMC Premiere
Nov 10, 2013
Troy, OH
Good evening all!

Today has been a great day. We got up early to go to breakfast at a wonderful local restaurant that has been in business, at the same location, since 1937! The food, as always was amazing!

We then traveled to Menards to look for a new sink for our main bathroom that is being redone next weekend. While there of course we looked at some Christmas decor and other things.

Next we headed out to do some Christmas shopping for family members. We went to a small mall and picked up a few things at a couple of stores. Then we had to have a snack at the frozen yogurt place in the mall.

The next stop of the day was at an antique mall. It is one of our favorite places to go anyway. Plus, we had a $100 gift certificate from a contest my wife won from decorating our kitchen using items purchased there. So, we picked up a few more gifts and then a few things for us.

Finally, we went to SmashBurger for an early dinner. That is certainly not the nicest of places to eat, but their burgers and fries are really tasty.

Once home I added some lights to our Santa and Reindeer blow molds in the front yard. Basically, we put lights on the reins to help brighten the display a little. We still have to fix a couple of other reindeer (not associated with the blow molds) and get them out. Keep in mind that we decorated outside back in early November, but we just keep adding things as the season goes.

So now we are back home and all taking care of things we need to do. But then around 8 or so we are going to make up a fire and watch A Christmas Story.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day as well!

-santa dance-:locotree:blinky:

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Hostess of Christmas Online
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Good Morning MMC !

very frozen morning here..

our annual family Christmas party starts this afternoon at 2 pm...so much fun
making some last-minute goodies for the potluck.
I hope those not well feel better real soon.
Have a great day !!!

Hope the family gathering was heaps of fun. :brr

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Good evening all!

Today has been a great day. We got up early to go to breakfast at a wonderful local restaurant that has been in business, at the same location, since 1937! The food, as always was amazing!

We then traveled to Menards to look for a new sink for our main bathroom that is being redone next weekend. While there of course we looked at some Christmas decor and other things.

Next we headed out to do some Christmas shopping for family members. We went to a small mall and picked up a few things at a couple of stores. Then we had to have a snack at the frozen yogurt place in the mall.

The next stop of the day was at an antique mall. It is one of our favorite places to go anyway. Plus, we had a $100 gift certificate from a contest my wife won from decorating our kitchen using items purchased there. So, we picked up a few more gifts and then a few things for us.

Finally, we went to SmashBurger for an early dinner. That is certainly not the nicest of places to eat, but their burgers and fries are really tasty.

Once home I added some lights to our Santa and Reindeer blow molds in the front yard. Basically, we put lights on the reins to help brighten the display a little. We still have to fix a couple of other reindeer (not associated with the blow molds) and get them out. Keep in mind that we decorated outside back in early November, but we just keep adding things as the season goes.

So now we are back home and all taking care of things we need to do. But then around 8 or so we are going to make up a fire and watch A Christmas Story.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day as well!

-santa dance-:locotree:blinky:

Sounds pretty perfect except for the meal that wasn't up to your liking.

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Well, I lost my voice yesterday, didn't even know it was nearly gone until I spoke to the cashier at Winners and then again at my next four stops.

Got all of the presents wrapped for the children; didn't get my cards finished.

The cards should have been my priority, but O'Malley and I needed some of our space back so wrapping and organizing the dozen or so gifts was more important for my sanity.

I was surprised to find that O'Malley hadn't disturbed a single gift during the night. They're lined up between the dining room table and back of the love seat with a few between the love seat and coffee table. I made sure that the handles on the gift bags were folded in so they didn't peak his interest too much.

Rough sleep, the meds didn't help as well as the night before.

I'm not going to stay at the baby shower today; just dropping off the gift in case it's not allergy related, I don't want to make people sick.

Cards, laundry and dropping off a few gifts and relaxing.

Turkey, potatoes and carrots for dinner tonight - I don't usually make stuffing just for myself.

Stay jolly -lights-

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Happy 2nd Week of December MMC! We're going to my Uncle's today for a "Christmas Party" which we've had the last couple of years. It's just our monthly visit with a Secret Santa with a bunch of people and some good food. Should be fun. Have a great 2nd Week of December!

Crown 84

Official MMC Countmeister
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
Good Morning, Christmas Chasers!
And we are gaining by the day on our quarry.

Behold the latest count release:
Days to Christmas Day: 17 (Now UNDER 2 1/2 weeks remain!)

Chilly yesterday but clear and dry - a nice backdrop to our annual trip to Logan's Trading Post (photos to come in the Blossoms thread) where we had lunch at the Seaboard Cafe and got our Christmas poinsettia.
Later, we picked up our Christmas tree at a lot run by the Optimists and by tomorrow, we will be fully decorated for another season!
Today should be in the mid 50's, with mid '60's for tomorrow, then mid 70's by Tuesday, before cool weather again returns.
This second day of our weekend has begun here at a cold but sunny 31 degrees.

Have a Super Sunday, Everyone!
And I hope you have a great remainder of your weekend.

Iteachpercussion

Ornament Craftsman
Santa's Elf
MMC Premiere
Nov 10, 2013
Troy, OH
Good morning all.

Today's agenda?
Get ready for the school week. Not much to do with that really, I did lesson planning for the week on Friday.
Get some laundry done.
Watch the Browns vs Bengals. GO BROWNS!!!!
Continue to reload Christmas music on my computer.
Relax.

Everyone have a great day!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Good Morning, Christmas Chasers!
And we are gaining by the day on our quarry.

Behold the latest count release:
Days to Christmas Day: 17 (Now UNDER 2 1/2 weeks remain!)

Chilly yesterday but clear and dry - a nice backdrop to our annual trip to Logan's Trading Post (photos to come in the Blossoms thread) where we had lunch at the Seaboard Cafe and got our Christmas poinsettia.
Later, we picked up our Christmas tree at a lot run by the Optimists and by tomorrow, we will be fully decorated for another season!
Today should be in the mid 50's, with mid '60's for tomorrow, then mid 70's by Tuesday, before cool weather again returns.
This second day of our weekend has begun here at a cold but sunny 31 degrees.

Have a Super Sunday, Everyone!
And I hope you have a great remainder of your weekend.
Thanks Crown! Happy 2nd Week of December!

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Happy 2nd Week of December MMC! We're going to my Uncle's today for a "Christmas Party" which we've had the last couple of years. It's just our monthly visit with a Secret Santa with a bunch of people and some good food. Should be fun. Have a great 2nd Week of December!

Have fun at the party!

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Merry Sunday! Just relaxing and having some coffee. I am headed to the outlets later with a friend to do some shopping. Hope you all have a great day!

Have fun shopping!

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Good morning all! Work day here today, so not much on the agenda. Anxiously awaiting the bowl picks for college football. The have predicted that Penn State will be going to the Rose Bowl, which is very exciting. We shall see! Hope you all have a blessed Sunday!

Minta

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Oct 10, 2004
South NJ
Good Morning, sitting here enjoying my coffee. Make sausage, egg and cheese biscuit sandwiches for breakfast. Got laundry to finish and get some more wrapping done today. Going to see out niece perform in the church Christmas choir tonight. Hope everyone has a great day!

sugarmuffin25

Christmas Fanatic
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Oct 18, 2016
Ohio
Good morning everyone! Still down and out with this bronchitis, which I fear is turning into something worse. I wasn't able to see my regular Dr. on Wednesday when I went and I don't think what the Dr. I saw gave me was strong enough, so I will be calling in the morning. I've been trying to rest since Wednesday, which is stressful because I keep thinking of all the things I want to get done! Today will be resting in bed finishing my Christmas cards and watching football. Speaking of football, my Buckeyes gave me quite a scare last night (I probably lost what little voice I had left screaming through the first half) but thank goodness they rallied and won the game! Go Bucks!! I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe Sunday and week ahead!

Martine

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 13, 2010
Canada
Good Sunday midday! I am currently on break at work and after yesterday’s busy work day and the fun-filled work Christmas party that followed, I am very tired, to say the least. I am counting down the hours till I can rest at home and watch something Christmassy tonight. Enjoy your day everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image