Status
Not open for further replies.

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Good morning, friends. Sitting here watching some football and debating when I am going to go back to work. I don't have to work next week, but I usually do. I might work mornings...I might work all week...I might not work, at all. Maybe I should start an MMC poll!

I say take the time off and enjoy that blessed family you have. That’s my vote. Lol

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
On the agenda for today....taking the girls to see Spies in Disguise and going out to eat. Anybody wanna join us?

Have a wonderful time!

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Slow day at home. Got my 2020 date book caught up for the first three months, and watched the Downton Abbey movie on our wide screen. Time for some tea and television, I think. It's wonderful to have time off from work.

That sounds like a great day to me, Merry! I’m doing nothing but relaxing myself, obviously, as you can see I’m catching up here! Hope you’re enjoying every moment!

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Good afternoon, MMC! Can't believe I'm finally caught up here. I'm off today and this weekend, which I'm excited about, because we have a lot of fun stuff planned! DD is feeling a lot better - thanks for all of prayers and sweet comments for her! DH is working tonight, so it will probably be pizza, some Christmas movies, and maybe some board games, but tomorrow starts more Christmas get togethers. We're doing an ugly sweater game night, with a few our friends, and then Sunday morning, we're getting together with my family again. My brother is divorced, so we'll be watching his kids open their gifts from my side of the family. Sunday afternoon, our best friends are coming over for Christmas. I'm really looking forward to the weekend!

Praying for all who are ill, who are all down, who have lost loved ones, or who just need a hug or love at this time. As Christmas may be the best time of the year for a lot of us, it may be the hardest time of the year for some of us. Continue to remember that, be thankful that we have our health, our families, each other, and continue to also be thankful for our military and people like our public servants who continue to serve through the holiday season and everyday.

Hope you all have a great evening (which I'll be checking in!) and continue to have a blessed holiday season! The Christmas season in my house doesn't end until the Epiphany.

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Geez. I spoke too soon. DD has been feeling well since Christmas, so I thought we were on the mend, but she just came out of room, fire engine red, said she didn't feel well. I took her temp and it's up to 102.2F again. I'm sure DH or I brought something home from work to her and her immune system isn't strong enough to fight it or she hasn't entirely fought off what she has yet. That just plain stinks.

Crown 84

Official MMC Countmeister
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
Enjoy your break, Crown! Thank you for counting down with us and bringing us all together here, everyday! We truly here at MMC are family and you are a big piece of that family! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
Thanks, Sugar. Hope you had a great Christmas, as well!

Holiday

MMC Christmas Angel 1971-2020
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Good Morning .. I spent most of the day yesterday in bed. I think I over did the past couple weeks and it all caught yup to me. Did manage to get to Walmart and picked up some new Christmas decorations for next year.We will go back tonight plus stopping at a couple other stores. I think next year we are going to simplify Christmas Eve and Christmas Day dinners ... buffet style. Well need tp get things cleaned up here. We are hosting a Christmas Breakfast tomorrow morning with extended family. Have a great day!
Hope you feel better! Have fun tomorrow morning!

Holiday

MMC Christmas Angel 1971-2020
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Good morning, friends. Sitting here watching some football and debating when I am going to go back to work. I don't have to work next week, but I usually do. I might work mornings...I might work all week...I might not work, at all. Maybe I should start an MMC poll!
Not at all ‍♀️

He_Is_Born

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
Jul 13, 2016
Elkridge Maryland
Geez. I spoke too soon. DD has been feeling well since Christmas, so I thought we were on the mend, but she just came out of room, fire engine red, said she didn't feel well. I took her temp and it's up to 102.2F again. I'm sure DH or I brought something home from work to her and her immune system isn't strong enough to fight it or she hasn't entirely fought off what she has yet. That just plain stinks.

Prayers being said for DD.

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Prayers being said for DD.

Thank you! She seems to be okay again. I’m not sure why she spiked. Praying it was a fluke and she continues to do well. I’m definitely going to give her some Motrin before bed though.

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Thank you! He is doing much better. Had follow up with his Doctor and everything is healing up nicely!

Great news! How have you been feeling?

ballcoach

Christmasologist
MMC Lifer
Jan 1, 2017
Good morning, friends. Been up since 4:00 a.m. Not sure why...maybe falling to sleep last night with Bambina 2 kinda early had something to do with it.

Not sure what to do today.....more Star Wars and football sound pretty good.

Might start on the Christmas Tree...might not.

Not a care in the world, right now. Merry Christmas!

HomemakinGirl

Christmas Cookie Baking Crew
MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
Thank you for the thoughts and prayers for my brother Ralph. He passed away this morning. I don't remember if I told you, but this site meant a lot to him and all of you were in his prayers. Again, thank you so much!

Praying for you my friend. Sending love and hugs.
xoxo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image