Yummies

ponytramp

Dashing through the snow ..
MMC Lifer
Sep 21, 2019
new england
The Tender Loving Kakes are coconut Kandy Kakes with dark chocolate, which show up at different times of the year with different names based on the season. Highly recommended! I wish we could get them, but they don't sell them this far north. Sometimes we get a "care package" of Tastykakes from a friend in Baltimore. I hope he remembers us for Valentine's Day! :D

Did you get a car package from your friend? I hope so.

Now that you mentioned that you can't get them, I've been watching for them around here. They are definitely harder to find than say Hostess or Drake items. I swear I used to see them. Now that I am looking I don't see them and I can't remember where I saw them before. :confused:

• Sad
Reactions: Glittering Tinsel

MerryCarey

A Voice from the North
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 6, 2008
New England, USA
Did you get a car package from your friend? I hope so.

Now that you mentioned that you can't get them, I've been watching for them around here. They are definitely harder to find than say Hostess or Drake items. I swear I used to see them. Now that I am looking I don't see them and I can't remember where I saw them before. :confused:
No, no care package, but our friend is dealing with some eye issues and taking care of his mom, so Tastykakes aren't his highest priority right now. That's okay, we're just hoping he can come north soon to visit and is doing well!

Tastykake items used to be available for purchase from their website, but no more, doggonit.

• Sad
Reactions: Glittering Tinsel

MerryCarey

A Voice from the North
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 6, 2008
New England, USA
I hope your friend is doing ok.

I just checked amazon and they have Tastykake's, so maybe you can get your "fix" that way. :)
Maybe ... when I've ordered food items from Amazon, often the shelf life is very short. Can't see the expiration date before I order! But thanks for the info.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image