Valentines day...

Annette

Christmas Princess
MMC Lifer
Oct 2, 2007
Washington
They don't waste no time, do they? I noticed the same thing today at a local store. They still have a few isles of Christmas stuff out with 70% off and already stocking new shelves with Valentine Day goodies.

momnan30

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Feb 15, 2008
Wisconsin
I was in the dollar store the day before Christmas and they where already putting out Valentines stuff.
And they say Christmas starts to soon!! cheesy
No kidding, I saw the aisle of Valentines at Walmart 2 days after Christmas!

Snow-in-Texas

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
MMC Emeritus Member
Jun 28, 2009
Dallas, TX
My wife's birthday is the day before Valentines day. I am so glad she isn't materialistic, or that would be a nightmare.cheesy

mommytotwo

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
Oct 3, 2009
I had seen Valentines things in our stores today as well.

Sapsorrow

Twinkle Light Checker
MMC Member
Jan 4, 2010
State of Anticipation
I don't know, I'm kind of looking forward to Valentine's Day. For me that's when it starts to feel like spring is right around the corner. I love the heart shaped boxes, and every year I hope my husband will get me one from the local chocolate maker (something has always come up, but I think this is the year). We make crepes, watch a sweet love movie, I like Amelie, and relax.

ILuvChristmas

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Jan 28, 2009
We shouldn't be surprised to see Valentine's out in January when it actually is in the middle of Feb. So that's only a month of Valentine decor. We see Christmas in September or earlier!! Hence months and months of Christmas :).

Soon we'll see Easter trekking in on Valentine's Day lol

santashelperkobrin

Reindeer Pooper Scooper
MMC Member
May 26, 2008
Ontario, Canada
I think it is just becuse V-day is just one day were people do Christmas in a way for almost a month, To me V-day means alot I meet my Hubby almost 6 years ago and fell in love =)

Reactions: 2 people

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image