Not open for further replies.

FrostyKnowsBest

Reindeer Rocketeer
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Oct 5, 2015
Michigan
www.mixcloud.com
Morning all, happy Monday! I've been feeling really off focus and just blah these last few weeks. So, over the weekend I made a point to make a new Christmas playlist for my mixcloud page and now I feel so good again! I guess I just needed to take a break and do something I loved to shake the funk off. I hope you all have a great day!

made582

MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Apr 15, 2009
Greenfield, Indiana
Happy First Day of Spring from the heart of those spring showers!!! Okay, they may be a little bit stronger than showers. Anybody have an ark I can borrow? I got up early and went and got tires put on the car this morning. The old ones probably would have lasted another year but I just wanted to get it over and done with. Especially since it doesn't have a spare tire. I'm also going to take my nieces on an overnight trip somewhere this week while they are on spring break. (If they can ever agree on where to go) So better safe than sorry. I hope everyone is having a great day!!!

made582

MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Apr 15, 2009
Greenfield, Indiana

Holiday

MMC Christmas Angel 1971-2020
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Morning all, happy Monday! I've been feeling really off focus and just blah these last few weeks. So, over the weekend I made a point to make a new Christmas playlist for my mixcloud page and now I feel so good again! I guess I just needed to take a break and do something I loved to shake the funk off. I hope you all have a great day!
I have heard so many people say over the last week that they have been in a funk. Just tired. I think it's the dreary weather we've been having!! Glad to hear the music helped you out!! Happy Spring FKB!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Happy First Day of Spring from the heart of those spring showers!!! Okay, they may be a little bit stronger than showers. Anybody have an ark I can borrow? I got up early and went and got tires put on the car this morning. The old ones probably would have lasted another year but I just wanted to get it over and done with. Especially since it doesn't have a spare tire. I'm also going to take my nieces on an overnight trip somewhere this week while they are on spring break. (If they can ever agree on where to go) So better safe than sorry. I hope everyone is having a great day!!!
So nice you are taking them on an overnight trip. You know where they want to go.... PA for ice cream! :D Hope they can agree on a place soon! Does Ella get to go along too! :p Have a safe trip & have fun!!!
Crazy weather this morning...

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Aww, hugs to Gracie!! It has been scary out there this morning!!
She thanks you for the hugs!!! It was a little scary out there - so dark!!!!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Except for crochet and laundry, I spent the day being useless! It was very enjoyable! :D
I hope yours was nice as well.
Awesome! Everybody needs a day like that sometimes!! :)

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Hello everyone. I hope everyone has a great first day of the new season.

Happy spring!
Nice to see you Ryan!!! I hope all is well with you & your family!!! Happy Spring!!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
When I went to lunch the sun was shining so bright. It was 52º, just a slight breeze. Beautiful. Now the clouds moved back in & it's raining, dark & rumbling around out there again! Darnit. Good thing I left the basement door open & the tv on for Miss Grace! :oops:

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Looks like it's about quitting time. We don't have any major plans for tonight. I'll stop at Moms & then head home & hopefully won't have to go out again!!

Everyone, have a great night. Stay warm 'n dry!!!

SnowflakeMom

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Apr 22, 2014
Connecticut
Happy to hear the music helped....I think it can be easy to get into these moods when we are in between seasons.

SnowflakeMom

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Apr 22, 2014
Connecticut
Happy Spring, Made!! Hope you stay dry in all that rain...that is so nice that you are taking your nieces on a little trip!

Martine

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 13, 2010
Canada
I have heard so many people say over the last week that they have been in a funk. Just tired. I think it's the dreary weather we've been having!! Glad to hear the music helped you out!! Happy Spring FKB!
I think it's also the time change that makes us tired. At least for me it's a real issue and I'm just now starting to get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image