MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Apr 15, 2009
Greenfield, Indiana
Wow those days are getting less and less.

Saw bags of twix on sale the other day and it made me smile. I know it won't be long till Halloween candy days are here.

I saw some gummie ghosts today. Pretty sure they were left from last year though.

XmasDreams

North Pole Network Help
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
ATC Alum
Sep 13, 2010
Huntland, Tn
I saw some gummie ghosts today. Pretty sure they were left from last year though.

Made the thing is that they use to be Gummie Bears, but they got left out all season they ended up becoming ghosts after being left in a bag so long.....

-grinch-

Ryan

Santa's Mentor
MMC Donor
MMC Emeritus Member
Sep 24, 2012
Oklahoma
Hey guys. 163 days until Halloween. With Memorial Day coming, I'm thinking more and more of Halloween (which sounds weird, but I don't have to explain myself on this forum ;) ).
Work had kept me super busy but summer slows way down. Can't wait to be around here more!
Have a spooky Sunday.

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Hey guys. 163 days until Halloween. With Memorial Day coming, I'm thinking more and more of Halloween (which sounds weird, but I don't have to explain myself on this forum ;) ).
Work had kept me super busy but summer slows way down. Can't wait to be around here more!
Have a spooky Sunday.
Thanks Ryan! I've always said Memorial Day (to me) is the biggest turning point of the year since New Years. It just starts a new road through the summer which leads us straight to the Bers and the holidays again. It's such a great and exciting feeling. As we go through the summer on this entire site the anticipation will just build for everything and of course Halloween for us lovers of it. I really need to watch some Halloween shows this summer to prep myself...glad to see you around and hope to see more of you this summer than we have lately. Have a great day!

Ryan

Santa's Mentor
MMC Donor
MMC Emeritus Member
Sep 24, 2012
Oklahoma
Thanks Ryan! I've always said Memorial Day (to me) is the biggest turning point of the year since New Years. It just starts a new road through the summer which leads us straight to the Bers and the holidays again. It's such a great and exciting feeling. As we go through the summer on this entire site the anticipation will just build for everything and of course Halloween for us lovers of it. I really need to watch some Halloween shows this summer to prep myself...glad to see you around and hope to see more of you this summer than we have lately. Have a great day!
Thanks, Edge! Enjoy your holiday weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image