MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan
Good Friday morning! First day of my vacation, hubby starts tomorrow. I had trouble getting going this morning, fell back asleep on the couch until 10am. It's quite cool this morning, such a stark difference from yesterday's sun and high heat. I bought popsicles and ice cream and bottles of water for the employees at work yesterday because it was so hot. Hubby even brought out the portable air conditioner. Don't think we'll need it today. For the first time this year, I'll be hanging a load of laundry to dry outisde and that makes me happy (doesn't take much to make me happy lol). Tomorrow we'll go shopping for flowers, THAT makes me REALLY happy.

Hope everyone will enjoy a great day!

Have a merry vacation, Martine!

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan
Hello and Happy Friday everyone. I hope you all have been good and staying on Santa's "Good" list. Wishing everyone here, good health, peace and happiness in your lives.

I've been pretty quiet, a bit somewhat secluded to the world and I have been doing a lot of revamping and making tremendous changes in my life.

I think about you all from time to time, wondering how everyone is doing and in general, just missing my favorite Christmas site on the internet. At one time, my life was very routine, where I could spend hours on the Internet and now a days, I am just one super busy fellow.

For a hint, I drive 3-4 hours a day, every day, just in my travel time, to and from work from where I live now. Things will change even more in July, when I get married! Whoops... did I just let something slip. Lol...

I have a new fur baby also, she's a 7 month old kitty, and she loves her "daddy"!

I have also been thinking, that in what, about 2 months, it will be Christmas in July already; how about that.

Well, I will check back in at a later date. If you want to reach out to me, PM me, and we can chit-chat for a bit. I hope to around a little bit more than I have been for the past year.

Miss ya all!

Congratulations to you and your future Mrs.!!!
Congratulations on your new fur baby! What is her name?
Great to see you back! :)

HomemakinGirl

Christmas Cookie Baking Crew
MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
Hello and Happy Friday everyone. I hope you all have been good and staying on Santa's "Good" list. Wishing everyone here, good health, peace and happiness in your lives.

I've been pretty quiet, a bit somewhat secluded to the world and I have been doing a lot of revamping and making tremendous changes in my life.

I think about you all from time to time, wondering how everyone is doing and in general, just missing my favorite Christmas site on the internet. At one time, my life was very routine, where I could spend hours on the Internet and now a days, I am just one super busy fellow.

For a hint, I drive 3-4 hours a day, every day, just in my travel time, to and from work from where I live now. Things will change even more in July, when I get married! Whoops... did I just let something slip. Lol...

I have a new fur baby also, she's a 7 month old kitty, and she loves her "daddy"!

I have also been thinking, that in what, about 2 months, it will be Christmas in July already; how about that.

Well, I will check back in at a later date. If you want to reach out to me, PM me, and we can chit-chat for a bit. I hope to around a little bit more than I have been for the past year.

Miss ya all!

So nice to see you David. I'm so glad you popped in to share the wonderful news. I am very happy for you. Congratulations and best wishes!
Hope to see you around more often!
xx

HomemakinGirl

MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
Happy Friday all- Just work for me today and my oldest daughter is making her confirmation tomorrow at church. Then we are going to a friend's house for a cookout. Should be a fun day but busy and then just relaxing on Sunday. Hope you all have a great day and weekend! I am looking forward to the cool down!

Congratulations to your daughter. Have a wonderful weekend SnowflakeMom!

HomemakinGirl

MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
Good morning ~
Happy Saturday!
It's going to partly cloudy today with a high of 64 degrees. Much cooler than yesterday, we're currently at 59 degrees.
My husband just left for work, he had to be on a job in the city this morning. I'm heading out soon to do some food shopping. I may do some clothes shopping later this afternoon. Not much planned for this evening. We're going to grill marinated steaks for dinner and just relax.
I hope everyone is well and has a wonderful day!
xx

Martine

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 13, 2010
Canada
Good morning ~
Happy Saturday!
It's going to partly cloudy today with a high of 64 degrees. Much cooler than yesterday, we're currently at 59 degrees.
My husband just left for work, he had to be on a job in the city this morning. I'm heading out soon to do some food shopping. I may do some clothes shopping later this afternoon. Not much planned for this evening. We're going to grill marinated steaks for dinner and just relax.
I hope everyone is well and has a wonderful day!
xx
Enjoy your day HMG and a nice quiet evening with your husband.

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Happy Pre-Memorial Day Weekend MMC! Hope everyone is well. Hard to believe this is the last weekend before Memorial Day. Just having a croissant for breakfast. The temp really nose-dived last night. Looks like now we will be closer to average for the next 7-10 days if not a little below average. Next time the heat comes I need to be prepared with the a.c. ready. Have a great day everyone!

NcGunny

Candycane Wrangler
MMC Emeritus Member
Dec 28, 2015
Ny
Morning MMC Countdown viewers!!
Today is my last day filling in for Crown! He is returning with much anticipation and alot of stuff soon to be approaching. Next weekend is Memorial Day weekend. Our 1/2 way point follows soon after that. I am looking to make a special Meme for that day. Lets see how we stand in the countdown as of today.

Days to the Season: 177
Days to Christmas: 219

Yesterday was very overcast for us and on the cooler side. My phone managed to decide it was time to die, so I am suffering through the new phone setup now. Everyone have a great day!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Morning MMC Countdown viewers!!
Today is my last day filling in for Crown! He is returning with much anticipation and alot of stuff soon to be approaching. Next weekend is Memorial Day weekend. Our 1/2 way point follows soon after that. I am looking to make a special Meme for that day. Lets see how we stand in the countdown as of today.

Days to the Season: 177
Days to Christmas: 219

Yesterday was very overcast for us and on the cooler side. My phone managed to decide it was time to die, so I am suffering through the new phone setup now. Everyone have a great day!
Thanks Gunny! Thanks for filling in all week!

ballcoach

Christmasologist
MMC Lifer
Jan 1, 2017
Good morning, my friends! Been a workweek since I got to check in, but I'm up and enjoying the coffee. Been a long time since I slept until 8:30. The little crumbsnatchers are usually up by now, but we had a big night. We went to do some grocery shopping and running around. They are pretty tired. Well, we are pretty tired.

Going to be a wet day here. I hate rainy days. I'm the outside kinda person. The one good thing I will say about rain is that it forces me to rest, kinda.

Y'all have a good day. I'm going to peruse the rest of the boards!

CGYager

Santa's Helper in South Dakota
MMC Emeritus Member
Nov 3, 2014
Sioux Falls, SD
A very pleasant Saturday morning to the MMC community. I got back from a very restful trip Tuesday night and then got the report that our A/C died. So that kind of took care of Wednesday - Friday with quotes and a final arrangement to replace the unit this coming Tuesday. Good thing there was only one day above 80 while we were gone.
It has been raining off and on for several days now and that combined with the time away has seen a jungle where my backyard use to be. I did manage to get the front yard done during a brief respite, but then the rain began again and so the wait continues. Was that all? No, the gutter on the back of the house has problems as well. I did a kind of patch job until tomorrow and then I am off to Menards for some replacement parts. Ah the joys of owning a home... :confused:
I hope everyone is doing well. I have missed the posts from all of you. Have a fun weekend and hopefully less wet than mine...
Singing in the Rain.gif

HomemakinGirl

MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
A very pleasant Saturday morning to the MMC community. I got back from a very restful trip Tuesday night and then got the report that our A/C died. So that kind of took care of Wednesday - Friday with quotes and a final arrangement to replace the unit this coming Tuesday. Good thing there was only one day above 80 while we were gone.
It has been raining off and on for several days now and that combined with the time away has seen a jungle where my backyard use to be. I did manage to get the front yard done during a brief respite, but then the rain began again and so the wait continues. Was that all? No, the gutter on the back of the house has problems as well. I did a kind of patch job until tomorrow and then I am off to Menards for some replacement parts. Ah the joys of owning a home... :confused:
I hope everyone is doing well. I have missed the posts from all of you. Have a fun weekend and hopefully less wet than mine...
View attachment 36889

Welcome back CGYager :)

made582

MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Apr 15, 2009
Greenfield, Indiana