Christmas Countdown - 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowflakeMom

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Apr 22, 2014
Connecticut
Happy Sunday MMC! It was so beautiful out yesterday but we definitely woke up to colder temps. Not much planned today I am going to my daughter's basketball game and then I need to go grocery shopping. Hope you all have a great day!

NcGunny

Candycane Wrangler
MMC Emeritus Member
Dec 28, 2015
Ny
Happy Sunday MMC! It was so beautiful out yesterday but we definitely woke up to colder temps. Not much planned today I am going to my daughter's basketball game and then I need to go grocery shopping. Hope you all have a great day!
It was here also. We hit Wal Mart at 10 a.m. and it was like 65° but by 12:30 it was 35° and raining.

NcGunny

Candycane Wrangler
MMC Emeritus Member
Dec 28, 2015
Ny
Good morning folks. Thanks for all the positive thoughts yesterday!
The weather is really crazy here in Ohio. Yesterday we hit 76 degrees (a record) with strong storms last night. This morning it was snowing!:confused:
Henry is confirmed with the flu. Poor little guy still has about a 103 fever. I am not sure what I have cold or the flu, but I have had it for almost a week and not feeling much better. I still don't have much of a voice and feel very tired and run down.
I need to write an 8 page paper this weekend too. Blahhhhh.....
It will all get better, right?
Have a great day folks.
I feel for ya. I caught it also. Was coughing so much I pulled a muscle in my stomach..lol. Nothing worse than the flu and there is no time for being sick with these 2 boys cruising around.

NcGunny

Candycane Wrangler
MMC Emeritus Member
Dec 28, 2015
Ny
Good Morning!

Welcome to the second half of the Weekend.
Welcome also to the LAST TWO DAYS of being in the 300's!

Days to the Season: 260
Days to Christmas Day: 302

And indeedio, the DAY AFTER TOMORROW, that 300-day Window opens and as far as the eye can see, all that appears is count numbers in the 200's.
Of course, even that won't last long (less than two months in fact) before we will be getting into the 100's for the Season count.
(Incredible. Just incredible.)

Well, we had yet another fantastic day yesterday. (I won't even describe it since all that would accomplish would be to make you envious.)
Today? Well, a one-day backslide where the high is predicted to remain in the 50's.
But tomorrow? Back to early (or should I say late) Spring.
(Three cheers for global warming!)
This morning has started off here in the capital city sunny and calm but a bit chilly at 40 degrees.

Have a Super Sunday, Everyone!
Enjoy the remainder of your Weekend.
Thanks Crown!! Time to bust of the Hot Chocolate and a fresh candycane tomorrow.

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan
Keeping you in my thoughts Meceka, be safe!
xo

Thank you, HmG! The storms didn't amount to anything by me. In fact, I slept through most of them. :) xx

Thank you so much Meceka ~
All is well here, hope it is with you too!
Sending hugs back your way <3

You're welcome, HmG! I'm very happy all is well out your way! Things are going good out here, too. :)
Have a merry day!! xx

Good morning folks. Thanks for all the positive thoughts yesterday!
The weather is really crazy here in Ohio. Yesterday we hit 76 degrees (a record) with strong storms last night. This morning it was snowing!:confused:
Henry is confirmed with the flu. Poor little guy still has about a 103 fever. I am not sure what I have cold or the flu, but I have had it for almost a week and not feeling much better. I still don't have much of a voice and feel very tired and run down.
I need to write an 8 page paper this weekend too. Blahhhhh.....
It will all get better, right?
Have a great day folks.

It will definitely get better and praying that it will be soon. Have a Merry day!

lol and behold an appearance by Binger. Hanging tough my friends. I'm hanging tough. Yabba!

Good to see you, Binger! Praying things will be better for you soon. Have a merry day!

Happy Sunday! Got Rollins checked up yesterday and the good thing was he didn't hurt himself the other day. But the vet mentioned some day he could be a candidate for a surgery on his knee caps cause he was born with them growing a little weird inward? He said it's common in small dogs and it's nothing to be concerned about right now. Our regular vet wasn't there which disappointed me cause I would want his opinion on it more than this other guy but we will hopefully see him in the summer when we bring Rollins for his shots. Other than that I got my new phone. I got the S7 Droid...now trying to figure it out is half the battle. Hope you all have a great day!

I'm glad Rollins is alright! Have a Merry day!

xmas365

“Yes! Yes I do! I like Christmas! I love Christmas
MMC Lifer
Jan 5, 2010
Massachusetts
Good evening,

The weather was quite a bit different today, yesterday was in the 60's, and of course Florida was in the 80's, so today being in the 30's was a shock. Northwest of us yesterday was hit with a tornado that caused substantial damage. Tornadoes in Massachusetts in February are unheard of.
Suffering from a bit of PDB's (post-Disney blues) we anticipated it for months and boom it came and went but the memories we made will be forever. The Black Wolves game was a disappointment this afternoon, they just didn't have it today.
One more day of vacation left, then back to work on Tuesday.

I hope you all had a great day

Goodnight, everyone

HomemakinGirl

Christmas Cookie Baking Crew
MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
Good evening,

The weather was quite a bit different today, yesterday was in the 60's, and of course Florida was in the 80's, so today being in the 30's was a shock. Northwest of us yesterday was hit with a tornado that caused substantial damage. Tornadoes in Massachusetts in February are unheard of.
Suffering from a bit of PDB's (post-Disney blues) we anticipated it for months and boom it came and went but the memories we made will be forever. The Black Wolves game was a disappointment this afternoon, they just didn't have it today.
One more day of vacation left, then back to work on Tuesday.

I hope you all had a great day

Goodnight, everyone

Enjoy your day off Xmas :)

HomemakinGirl

Christmas Cookie Baking Crew
MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
Good morning ~
Happy Monday!
It's going to be a cloudy day with a high of 50 degrees. I have to run a few errands later this morning. I need to run to the pet store, Rite Aid and Kohl's to spend my Kohls cash. I also need to start deep cleaning my house. My mothers birthday is in two weeks and I'm having a party for her. I can't believe February is almost over.
I hope everyone has a nice day and a great week ahead!

IMG_2194.JPG

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Happy Monday MMC! 2 days left in February...unreal. Got a lot accomplished this weekend but that didn't make for as much rest as I would have liked. Looking forward to next weekend already (just like Holiday) because my Nintendo Switch is arriving on Friday. Planning on getting pizza then and trying it out. For now, it's my busy week of the month (or busiest should I say) so the hours of the day are going to go fast. Still playing with my phone and figuring out how to use it. Have a great Monday!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image