Status
Not open for further replies.

Holiday

MMC Christmas Angel 1971-2020
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
a big congratulations to my brother for a job well done !
Woodstock company Pneuveyor introduces 'groundbreaking' new system

He is the first one to the left...
http://www.woodstocksentinelreview....neuveyor-introduces-groundbreaking-new-system
Congrats to your Bro & Co! Very cool!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
A very Happy Friday morning to the MMC world out there. Just home for lunch and getting ready to head on back for a few hours. I always try to take a later lunch so that there is that much less time when I return. A little rain is falling, but with a 40 degree temp at 4AM... I'll take it.
Not much else new going on here in the great mid-west. I'll check back in around 7 or so before hitting the sack for some well deserved Z time. A pleasant rest of the night to you all...
View attachment 36181
I take a later lunch every chance I get!! I like those short afternoons!! :) Hope the rest of your shift went well!! Happy Friday!

Bradmac

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
TGIF, Christmas friends!

We had supper at mom's last night. She make the most awesome spaghetti sauce in the world!

This is the last weekend of the play in which Jacob performs in the orchestra. I think he's getting a little burned out with it LOL. Savannah is about 45 minutes away, and he's playing 3 nights a week, so it's getting old. He still has to work his job AND keep up his grades at university. But, the orchestra leader also does local plays, and says that he'll use Jacob for those.

Lunch today with mom & Jim. I hope y'all have a great day! :D

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Morning MMC! Tgif! 5th day at work and then the weekend. Who is ready for the 1st weekend of spring? Looks like we will unfortunately have some showers especially on Sunday. We had a couple of cold days here but now it's getting milder. The battle between late winter/early spring continues. Hope everyone has a great day and enjoys the weekend!
Sounds like after today our 1st weekend of spring is going to be rainy. April showers bring May flowers... oh wait, it's still March!! LOL
Have a great day!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Good morning ~
Happy Friday!
It's going to be mostly cloudy today with highs near 46. Not too much going on here. My middle daughter just left for work, she really likes her new job at the hospital. I'm just having my coffee and I'm also working on a menu plan for next week and a grocery list. The rest of the family will be waking up in a little bit so i need to get started on breakfast soon. I'm going to run to Target, the pet store and butcher later this morning. Other than that I'll be working on some chores around the house. That's about it for me.
I hope everyone is well and has a great day!
Good morning HMG! Glad to hear your daughter is liking her new job! xx Hope all your running & chores go well!! Have a great day ~ Happy Friday!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Good morning MMC !!!

raining like crazy this morning which left me wondering why I bothered curling my hair. But, it is Friday so that is a good thing !
off to work in half hour
Hope you all have a fantastically amazing day !
Have a great day CS! Stay dry! Happy Friday!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Good morning everyone. I'm traveling today for work. Hope to be home early as we have some storms moving in.

Y'all have a great Friday!!!
Good morning Ryan! Safe travels!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Good Friday morning! I have a day off, already got a load of laundry done and I have to do some grocery shopping because as per hubby, "There's nothing to eat". It's a grey and dreary day, I hope I can get everything done this morning so I can wrap myself in a blanket and catch up on the dvr this afternoon. Have a great day everyone!
Enjoy your day off!! Hope you get to chill out (with Loki of course) this afternoon! Have a Happy Friday!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Good Morning, Weekend Eve Enthusiasts.

But there is so much more to be enthusiastic over than just that!

Try this on for size:
Days to the Season: 234
Days to Christmas Day: 276

And if that did not trigger the portion of your brain that controls enthusiasm, then surely this will -- We are down to just TWO days until the ONE-QUARTER Milestone to Christmas Day 2017.
(That did it, right?)

Another coolish day yesterday but today should see the tables turned, and warm weather will be back with us by this afternoon.
We see sunny skies this morning, but with a still-chilly starting temperature of 39 degrees.

Have a Fully Fantastically Fabulous Friday, Friends.
And may your Weekend kick off in style this afternoon!
Hard to believe we're a quarter of the way back already! (almost!) Have a great weekend crown!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
TGIF, Christmas friends!

We had supper at mom's last night. She make the most awesome spaghetti sauce in the world!

This is the last weekend of the play in which Jacob performs in the orchestra. I think he's getting a little burned out with it LOL. Savannah is about 45 minutes away, and he's playing 3 nights a week, so it's getting old. He still has to work his job AND keep up his grades at university. But, the orchestra leader also does local plays, and says that he'll use Jacob for those.

Lunch today with mom & Jim. I hope y'all have a great day! :D
Enjoy lunch with Jim & Mom today!! I bet Jacob will be happy to perform closer to home!!
Hope you all have a nice weekend!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Well, I'm going to FLY out of here as close to noon as I can today. The bosses are so darn grumpy, I can't wait to get out....come on guys...it's FRIDAY!!!! I'm going to enjoy the sun today, before the rain moves in tomorrow!

@made582 if you went to Cincy, I hope you're all having a great time!!! Safe travels!

Everyone, enjoy your weekend!!! Stay safe! Have fun!

Festive Spirit

Christmas Royalty
MMC Lifer
Sep 11, 2012
England
Hello everyone,
Happy Friday.
It is Red Nose Day here. A day where everyone gets involved to raise money for charity in whichever way they can.

There are various TV specials etc but my big news is there is going to be a mini Love Actually sequel !!! I love that movie and watch it every Christmas and know there are a few of you who love it too. It will only be 10 mins long but will show what happens to the characters many years later. I'm excited!

Minta

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Oct 10, 2004
South NJ
TGIF ... Now I can only hope that this weekend goes as slowly as this work week went by. Going to try a new brownie recipe and maybe a new cookie recipe this weekend. Other than a bike ride and a trip to the grocery store I really don't want to go anywhere this weekend. The last few weekends were busy with a lot of running around. I just got a lot of bell peppers from a friend, way more then I can use and freeze so I am going to put my dehydrator to work this weekend and dehydrate as many as possible. I will use the dehydrated peppers in marinades and Rubs that I plan on making for Christmas Gifts this year.

Hope everyone has a great Friday!

Martine

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 13, 2010
Canada
Hello everyone,
Happy Friday.
It is Red Nose Day here. A day where everyone gets involved to raise money for charity in whichever way they can.

There are various TV specials etc but my big news is there is going to be a mini Love Actually sequel !!! I love that movie and watch it every Christmas and know there are a few of you who love it too. It will only be 10 mins long but will show what happens to the characters many years later. I'm excited!

Festive it's so nice to see you :) I saw that add for Red Nose Day and I really hope the full Love Actually 10-minute sequel will be available online, cause I too love that movie!

SnowflakeMom

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Apr 22, 2014
Connecticut

HomemakinGirl

Christmas Cookie Baking Crew
MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
Dont forget to order up your Easter ham. I was thinking about it and the butcher shop called me to give me a reminder. Seems to be some sort of pig shortage going on. I had to ask about getting one for my CIJ party and at least they were able to reserve me a whole hog again.

I have not heard of that, thanks for giving me a heads-up. Guess that means the prices will be going up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image