Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas

Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   What is your favorite part of Christmas? (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11391)

Desi_94 09-27-2008 07:58 PM

What is your favorite part of Christmas?

Ok people,
I wanna know what is your favorite part of Christmas?.Mine is when we go see some of our family in Arkansas :rudolph:.And getting to eat a yummy Christmas dinner :treeguy:.Please reply.

officepro4u 09-27-2008 08:09 PM

I absolutely LOVE watching my loved ones open the gifts I get for them! The look on their faces is worth every penny spent.

Then, I would have to say the time spent with family, extended family, in-laws, friends and the warm feelings of love!

CharlestonNole 09-27-2008 08:43 PM

Family and friends coming together from all over. The absolute best of times.

joyful 09-27-2008 09:09 PM

It use to be watching my kids open their gifts, now it's watching my grandchildren open their gifts.
Also, I love to go to candlelight services on Christmas Eve.

trackrebel 09-28-2008 02:00 AM

watching my daughter open presents and just be happy....enjoying the time with family and friends....and eating...:D.....one thing I love....in Germany Stores are open on the 24 December until either 2 or 4....I´m not sure...then everyone goes home to get ready for the big day......The streets are sooooo quiet and peacefull....I love it!

JOHNOR 09-28-2008 02:45 AM

my favourite part of it is the run up to the big day, especially advent.

i love all the fun activities that my family and i plan in that time, i also love all the eating that i do over christmas!

HolidayHoney 09-28-2008 08:36 AM

This is a hard question to answer!!

I love the Christmas season, the lights, the family, the food, the .......

Faith4always 09-28-2008 09:08 AM

My favorite part of Christmas is...well...everything!
From shopping for presents, bringing them home and wrapping them, to placing them under the tree, decorating the house/yard, and then watching 2 young girls and 2 boys - a big'un and a little'un, open presents!!

Snow is falling... 09-28-2008 09:43 AM

My favourite part would probably be about mid-December... it's not too hectic yet, but the lights are up around town, and its getting chilly in the evenings, and there are loads of Xmas movies on the TV and Xmas songs on the radio :) Just the general ambience of the season is great!

melindasue 09-28-2008 10:59 AM

I love EVERYTHING about christmas!! Lets see: decorating the tree to Christmas Music; decorating the house; at 5:00 everyday Domenic the Donkey comes on Oldies 103.3; driving around looking at Christmas Lights; coming home and the tree is on and it looks soo beautiful; moving the candy cane from day to day everyday; eating candy canes; dancing to christmas music; wrapping presents!; watching all the people i got gifts for open them!; getting dressed up in red and green!; spending time with family; eating delicious christmas feasts; and EVERYTHING ELSE...I love it sooo much woohoo only 87 days..technically 57 till i start getting into the spirit!!cheesy