Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas

Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Plans for tonight? (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11526)

MsChristmas 10-02-2008 02:29 PM

Plans for tonight?

cheesy Anyone doing anything fun tonight? Im going to the New Kids on the Block concert in Washington DC! I went to my 1st concert when I was 7 or 8 and it was them too! Im excited woo hoo

Ms_Speedy_Elf 10-02-2008 02:33 PM

Oh my gosh ,how cool and fun that is going to be for you!

I've only been to one rock concert and that was to see John Mellencamp in 1983. I was supposed to of seen the Bay City Roller's in concert back in the mid 70's, but ended up in the hospital after having an epileptic seizure.

trackrebel 10-02-2008 02:34 PM

Hey girl, I hope You enjoy Your time at the concert.
I went to a Backstreet Boys concert in 2005 when they came back from their break (they never split) and it was just great listening to them, and also going back in time a bit....back to 1996 and all...it was great...and the New Kids will be fun, too...Iīm sure.

We donīt have plans....just stay at home and watch some soccer!

VeryWelshXmasLover 10-02-2008 02:41 PM

Enjoy the concert!

An early night for me. Am working 8am till 2pm tomorrow, 8am till 2pm on Saturday and 8am till 8pm on Sunday lol.
Me and my hubby will have been together for 5 years on Saturday :D

JOHNOR 10-02-2008 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VeryWelshXmasLover (Post 104905)
Enjoy the concert!

An early night for me. Am working 8am till 2pm tomorrow, 8am till 2pm on Saturday and 8am till 8pm on Sunday lol.
Me and my hubby will have been together for 5 years on Saturday :D

aww congrats!

what is it that you do if you don't mind me asking? do you work every weekend?

trackrebel 10-02-2008 04:42 PM

Johnor...You took the question outta my mouth...:D

maybe it´s a job like a nurse or something? because of the weekend work?

dvdelf 10-02-2008 04:46 PM

im gonna try to knock out some projects im working on

sorry im hoping to die without ever going to a boyband concert

trackrebel 10-02-2008 04:49 PM

well...I am a person...I just refuse to call the Backstreet Boys a boyband...:D...I´m serious tho....They are big time talented when it comes to singing...which is the most important....in their heyday...they were great dancer and looked good...why not take advantage of that....But when a band can sing acappella like the Backstreet Boys do it...I´m all for it...they got them nice harmonies.

Ms_Speedy_Elf 10-02-2008 04:57 PM

My daughter got me into liking BSB,NSync and 98 degree's when she was a teenager. I still like them.

Holiday 10-02-2008 04:59 PM

I hope you have a great time at the concert!! I went to the grocery store & then for a walk tonight...pretty exciting, huh?? Lol! Now I think I am going to start putting up my fall/halloween decorations!!!
:pumpkin: