Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas

Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/index.php)
-   Christmas Together (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   I think my car might have gotten. . . (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11981)

TooShort4 10-19-2008 10:29 AM

I think my car might have gotten. . .

broken in to? I'm not quite sure though. I got a new hooded sweatshirt a week or two ago to wear for the winter, and i had it in my backseat. I haven't touched it since I bought it because I wanted to wait until its a little colder. I always lock my doors, but It is quite chilly out today so i went to get it and i can't find it? I have no idea where it could be. Anyone else had similar experiences?

auntieclaus 10-19-2008 10:43 AM

Wow, nothing like that has ever happened to us. We even leave the keys in the ignition - small town mentality I guess.

Maureen 10-19-2008 10:49 AM

Everything else okay?? Does it look like your locks or windows have been touched? Still have your radio/cd player??

irishsnow 10-19-2008 10:56 AM

No nothing like that ever happened to me

Ms_Speedy_Elf 10-19-2008 11:42 AM

Just sounds awful odd/strange that they would only take your jacket and not bother anything else .

trackrebel 10-19-2008 12:14 PM

yeah...that´s the weird part...usually those people go for the cd-players and things like that...are U sure You didn´t take it outta the car by accident? grabbing along a bag that was laying on it?

TooShort4 10-19-2008 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trackrebel (Post 112973)
yeah...thatīs the weird part...usually those people go for the cd-players and things like that...are U sure You didnīt take it outta the car by accident? grabbing along a bag that was laying on it?

I don't have a stereo system or anything in there, and the only other thing I had in there was popcans. I looked all over, still can't find it. Hopefully it shows up.

lmm8606 10-19-2008 03:45 PM

About a year and a half ago I had my CD case taken right out of my car. I left my window down a little and they were right there on my front seat (it had about 120 CD's in it:() and they took it and they also opened the glove box and shuffled thru that, but I didn't notice anything missing.
Did you check your trunk or under the seats? Sorry it went missing :(

Santa's Helper 10-19-2008 09:16 PM

I had cd's taken from my car before as it sat in my driveway! Nothing else was touched, just the cd's. They didn't even take all of them just a few. But, did they have to take my Home Alone soundtrack? I had just bought it and then it was gone! No damage to the car, nothing else stolen.

Sunshine73 10-19-2008 09:38 PM

I've had my car vandalized before and I know how unnerving that can be. :(

Hopefully you've just misplaced your shirt and it will turn up soon.