Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas

Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/index.php)
-   Christmas Decorations (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Is your Christmas tree up already? (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13191)

bastones 11-26-2008 09:37 AM

Is your Christmas tree up already?

It is fast approaching December but about a week away... just wondering does anyone have their Christmas tree and/or decorations up? If not, what time do you put them up?:tree:

I'll be putting mine up at the start of December (as early as possible, with some family persuasion!! lol) - favourite bit of it is getting it up and ready, putting the decorations on and setting it up.

We bought a new Christmas tree last year which is so much bigger than the older one, can't wait to get it up this year! :treeguy:

This year me, most of us will go to the shop and buy decorations like tinsel and this year we'll be sticking tinsel around the living room (if it was my house I'd have decoration lights up in the living room too!)

Season greetings and Merry Christmas to you all, just less than 28 days to go!! :wiggy:

Minta 11-26-2008 11:31 AM

The kids have their tree up in their bedroom. They have some decorations on it. I have to dig out the rest this weekend. We have most of the outside decorations up but not on. We will turn them tomorrow night once dinner is done and should have the rest of the outide decorations done by this weekend. We put up the rest of the trees and complete the inside decorations this weekend.

lizziexo 11-26-2008 11:49 AM

I havent got mine up yet
but on the way home from taking my nephew to nursery I saw two houses with tree's and decorations up!!

My sister is putting hers up on sunday night so when my nephew wakes up on the monday (the 1st of dec) he'll have a big tree all up and decorated when he wakes up!
:)

GingerMel 11-26-2008 01:16 PM

...disappointly no...my tree is not up.

irishsnow 11-26-2008 01:18 PM

We put ours up on the 8th of December

kristie86 11-26-2008 01:19 PM

yeh ours has been up since about the 10th november... I love christmas and the more time i can have the decorations up the better... it makes the christmas season longer...

:tree::rudolph:

VeryWelshXmasLover 11-26-2008 01:33 PM

Not got mine up yet, will do so Early December I expect...

Maureen 11-26-2008 02:05 PM

We'll probably - no, scratch that - I'LL probably put up the tree on Sunday Dec. 7th. I'm flakey in day to day life but turn into Monica when it comes to decorating!!! I then have my old office to decorate (I've been requested to come back to do it - how nice!) and my new office to decorate; I've kind of told them I'll do it and nobody argued (probably best!!!!!!)!!

lovemaxi 11-26-2008 03:14 PM

Yes, my trees are up & everything has been done for several weeks now. I just started lighting up the outside last weekend though. The season is soooo short so I love to decorate early so I can sit back & enjoy how pretty everything is. I hate to say this but before you know it it will be time to take it all down :sad:

frvryng68 11-26-2008 06:17 PM

I will start putting up my trees this weekend and will be glad to have them done so I can enjoy them!