Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas

Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/index.php)
-   Merry Christmas Radio (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=131)
-   -   New Shows on MerryChristmasRadio! (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14182)

JayIsh 01-19-2009 06:49 AM

New Shows on MerryChristmasRadio!

There are three new shows playing on www.MerryChristmasRadio.com!

One by My good friend Dr. Barry Graham of NPR fame, One by my good friend RadioJonD of Alabama fame, and one by me, of no fame!

Hope you enjoy them!!!

JayIsh

rodmonster 01-19-2009 09:26 AM

!

Thanks!!!

RadioJonD 01-21-2009 01:08 PM

To see who is listening, post here when you hear your song and/or shout out on the latest “Mistletoe Mix.” If I remember correctly (I'm too busy YouTubing & drinking RC to know for sure), there should be seven or eight of you posting soon!

rodmonster 01-21-2009 02:01 PM

=)

:))

JanaBanana 01-22-2009 07:43 AM

:D

Santa's Helper 01-22-2009 08:28 AM

Man, everytime I try to play it on my computer it starts and then it will play 1 song and then go silent. I don't have a computer to use at work all the time either to listen. Bummer. I don't know why my computer won't play it all the time but, it makes me mad!

AuntieMistletoeDear 01-24-2009 08:30 AM

cheesy Santa's Helper, I have that problem now and then, but it is brief on my end, I'm guessing because I have MMC forums open and the MCR open at the same time. When I'm posting, the music gets a little hiccup in it until the posting function is complete and the page finishes updating, I get the sound again.

AuntieMistletoeDear 01-24-2009 08:37 AM

:-? I would like to lodge a complaint with management regarding an error on the part of JayIsh.

JayIsh stated that he was of "no fame".

I beg to differ. 8-) Beg-beg! Differ-differ!

With whom do I lodge my complaint?

:thumbsup: I've really enjoyed the merry tunes the last two years and I'm looking forward to another great year of music!

RadioJonD 01-24-2009 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AuntieMistletoeDear (Post 149961)
:-? I would like to lodge a complaint with management regarding an error on the part of JayIsh.

JayIsh stated that he was of "no fame".

I beg to differ. Beg-beg! Differ-differ!

With whom do I lodge my complaint?

I've really enjoyed the merry tunes the last two years and I'm looking forward to another great year of music!

Yeah, what’s up with that? Who’s out front waving the MCR banner that the rest of us to follow? Who’s in the trenches drumming up listeners (both of them!)? Who’s giving CDs away (even to the masses that stay away in droves) to gain interest in MCR? Who is it? It’s the Joisey Kid his own self, the Director of MCR , MMC’s beloved JayIsh! Or Whathisname to his friends!

And Rodmonster, your signature is right on! I love that line! “Every time a bell rings..., an angel changes the strings on their Rickenbacker.” So cool. So true. So appropriate.

Santa's Helper 01-24-2009 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AuntieMistletoeDear (Post 149960)
cheesy Santa's Helper, I have that problem now and then, but it is brief on my end, I'm guessing because I have MMC forums open and the MCR open at the same time. When I'm posting, the music gets a little hiccup in it until the posting function is complete and the page finishes updating, I get the sound again.

With mine I'll be listening to the music and then half way through the song it goes silent. No matter if I'm posting or not it does it. Then I have to hit refresh and it starts all over again and then it stops half way through. Grrr..I just want to hear my music!