Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas

Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/index.php)
-   Christmas Together (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Sorry I've been gone for so long! (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15032)

Santa's Helper 06-24-2009 10:35 AM

Sorry I've been gone for so long!

Hello all! I've noticed some messages for me and I want to thank you for sending them to me. I have been so busy with school and work that I haven't had the time to get on here and post. I've also been extremely distracted by Facebook!! haha!!! That site is addicting. There are several of you from MMC on my site so I haven't been totally out of touch. School is going ok. I'm in summer classes right now and it's really fast and tough. I take my algebra final tomorrow. I finished the 1st semester with a 4.0. I was hoping to keep it up but, these classes are so fast paced that you don't have time to really learn anything so I'm just happy to get through it with a C. I have a B right now. I start Anatomy on Tues. so that's going to take up a bunch of my time as well. Hopefully I'll be able to check in here more often though. I have been thinking about all of you and missing you and the site. Hope everyone is doing great. Talk to you all soon, Denise

Christmasstar 06-24-2009 10:40 AM

all that matters is you are back!

glad to hear school is going well. cheesy Congrats on the 4.0!!!

trackrebel 06-24-2009 10:48 AM

wow....You seem to be great at studying....congrats!!! Nice to have Ya back.... I hope around the X-mas season You will make it here more frequently...it wouldn´t be the same without Ya

Santa's Helper 06-24-2009 10:53 AM

Thank you guys. I have missed it here so I hope to make sure I can get here more often. I used to be able to go on at work during breaks but, I haven't been able to get on a computer very much because work is so busy and during my breaks and lunch I go for walks so it's just been tough getting here. I started algebra for the summer and it went from Mon. - Thurs. from 8 am- 10:30 am. By the time I get home it's 11 and if I have to do any running I might not get home until noon. Then I've been going to the gym so there's another hour gone. So now it's 2 in the afternoon and I still have stuff to do to get ready for work and bed. Once algebra is done tomorrow it's gonna get even worse because Anatomy goes from Tues. - Thurs. from 8-12:30pm. That's going to be tough after working all night. I'll definately be here for the holidays though, I wouldn't miss that for anything!!!!

Head Elf 06-24-2009 11:14 AM

Glad you're back, you weren't forgotten... Congrats on the 4.0, keep up the good work, I know you will succeed. You are awesome!

Minta 06-24-2009 11:36 AM

You are back just in time. Only a couple more days til the 1/2 mark and then we start sledding downhill instead of climbing up hill.

Good luck with school.

Mumof2 06-24-2009 11:37 AM

Congrats on your School work! Welcome Back!! :)

MsChristmas 06-24-2009 11:53 AM

Glad your back and goodluck with school! cheesy

irishsnow 06-24-2009 01:22 PM

Welcome back

lmm8606 06-24-2009 02:21 PM

welcome back! :)