Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas

Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/index.php)
-   Teen Talk (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=95)
-   -   Is this section just for teens or (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15348)

Christmasstar 08-02-2009 06:01 PM

Is this section just for teens or

for all of us who also feel like teens, or maybe going through our second childhood?

trackrebel 08-03-2009 02:18 AM

lol....even tho I´m a late twen.....I sometimes still feel like a teenager and it´s crazy to me that I only have around 1 and half years til I´m thirty....time ´s been running by.

but just like a teenager....in our apartment we have posters hanging. In the living room we have to awesome huge pictures of my favorite sprinter Marion Jones.....and in the foyer we got 2Pac and soon there will be a great Michael Jackson picture on the wall, too....representin my love for music and sports!

I´m also still lazy as I was back then....not as bad...but sometimes it´s hard to get up and clean...which I do in the end....it´s just as hard to motivate myself for it as it was when I was young......and when I was a teen I always thought when You hit a certain age You will like to do it...haha

Christmasstar 08-03-2009 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trackrebel (Post 174362)

Iīm also still lazy as I was back then....not as bad...but sometimes itīs hard to get up and clean...which I do in the end....itīs just as hard to motivate myself for it as it was when I was young......and when I was a teen I always thought when You hit a certain age You will like to do it...haha

I tend to be a tad lazy too, but I still get stuff done, eventually. When I do get started with a job I tend to do it quickly because I just want to get it over with and enjoy a clean house.
As for being close to the teenage years...well, my kids made me give up the 29 and holding thing, so now I am doing the 39 and holding thing. The scary thing is my age is almost at the last 2 numbers of the year I was born! AHHHHHHHHHH

trackrebel 08-03-2009 11:31 PM

mine is quite far away from that...lol....I would be 79 nine then....:D

like a teenager I´m still quite knowledgeable about the current hearthrobs of the youth...the fashion and everything....even tho I think the current fashion code is terrible....those 80s jeans....oh goodness...hahaha

I´m still running around wearing baggy pants (those rapper pants that are kinda slaggin...lol) basketball jerseys, shirts n stuff like that....oh yeah...and basecaps and bandanas...:D.....what can I do....I was a tomboy growin up...and I´m stil one....:D

rodmonster 08-05-2009 01:03 PM

)

I turned into a teen in early 80s...and am still there...
=)
hehehe

I dont wanna grow up IM A TOYS RUS KID!
=)

trackrebel 08-06-2009 02:19 AM

are we kinda related Rod? lol

lizziexo 08-06-2009 06:03 AM

I'm not one to brag but I'm still a teen for 3 and abit years :D

trackrebel 08-06-2009 01:57 PM

that´s alright to brag about being a teen...actually it´s nice to hear a teenager be happy bout being a teenager...lol....so many complain bout things they not allowed to do........not excluding myself here....never happy about anything...heavyhearted....lol...always up in my room, kinda moody...lol....so it´s cool when u brag bout being a teenager.

i´m alright with my age too...just 28 years of age....1 year and around 9 months to go til I hit big 3 - 0

Christmasstar 08-06-2009 02:30 PM

teenagers, love having them around, so much energy and enthusiasm! I remember the year I was to turn 20 telling my mom I did not want a birthday, I wanted to stay a teen for a few more years!

brent 08-06-2009 03:06 PM

I'm 24 and I always forget my age. I still feel completely young... I think it's synonymous with still being in school.