Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas

Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/index.php)
-   Christmas Together (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Who decorates the tree, house, outside? (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17232)

Christmaschick 10-28-2009 11:42 AM

Who decorates the tree, house, outside?

I do, I do, I do. Ok, well Hubby does the outside (only because I can't) and my 15 yr. old helps with the tree. :sparkle:

Minta 10-28-2009 12:00 PM

Pretty much it is a family affair. DH and I will decorate the outside and string up all the lights inside the house. I decorate the tree in the dinning room, DH decorated the tree in the family room, the kids decorate the tree in their room and we try to decorate the main tree as a family.
The rest of the inside decorations are mostly done by DH and I. We will have kids help where they can but with them being young still it limits what they can do.

made582 10-28-2009 12:13 PM

I am usually the one that does all the decorating. My mom will help decorate the tree if she is home but most of the time I do it all myself. It has been that way since I was a teenager.

MsChristmas 10-28-2009 12:32 PM

I do most of the decorating. My Hubby does do most of the outside decorating and put up the tree's but then I decorate the trees and put out all of the other stuff! My almost 3 year old son tries to help with some of the ornaments..Im sure he will be getting better at that each year since he is getting older!

:tree:

Christmas-A-Holic 10-28-2009 12:37 PM

My hubby, grandchildren and I decorate. When it comes to setting up the Christmas village, I do that by myself.

Bradmac 10-28-2009 01:19 PM

Nancy makes the inside tasteful with some help from the kids, I tacky-up the outside. cheesy

novelist 10-28-2009 01:22 PM

:tree:My husband decorates the outside, but we're not sure if we're doing that this year or not. We usually put lights up around the front door, with a music box attached, and the lights blink to the beat of the music, it's so cute. WE also put lights around the lamppost in the front yard.

mrspenguin 10-28-2009 02:18 PM

I do most of the inside stuff, I try to let the kids help me with tree but I am a little OCD about it. LOL. But last year I got them a 4 foot tree on clearence at target for 5 dollars, so this year they can decorarte their tree that will be in their room. I do most all of the inside stuff, my hubby helps, if I need it and he like to put his two cents in about it. He does all the outside stuff but I usually sit with him and keep him company and we drink hot cocoa together. I am getting excited we are starting on Sun. Wooohoooo. :yahoo:

Smiley21 10-28-2009 04:51 PM

My dad & I decorate the tree, my mom normally does the inside (sometimes I help) and I put the lights up alone (sometimes my dad will help if he's not watching football lol)

Mumof2 10-28-2009 05:57 PM

Me,Myself and I. My hubby just sits and watches,he knows better..lol.Unless we get a real tree,then I need him to string the lights,Im too short to get the top! he cracks up when I break out the stool for a 6 foot tree! he does have one very important job,to put the star on top of the tree! :)
But,the kids do decorate their own tree.