Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas

Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/index.php)
-   Christmas Together (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   For anyone going to see TSO this year... (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17722)

Holiday 11-08-2009 07:04 PM

For anyone going to see TSO this year...
 
YOU ARE IN FOR A TREAT!!! We went yesterday & it was AWESOME!!!! Yes, it's awesome every year but they changed up the lighting a little & it totally blew me away! LOVED IT!!!! I'm still smiling! :) I'm envious of any of you who still get to go!! I think you will really enjoy!!!

made582 11-09-2009 07:05 AM

I am not getting to go this year but I am glad to hear that you had a good time.

reindeerelf 11-09-2009 07:33 AM

God bless Paul O'Neill. Glad you had such a great time. Since we first saw them a number of years ago TSO has become part of our Christmas celebrations. We always watch their DVD numerous times during the Season.

Minta 11-09-2009 07:49 AM

AWESOME......we are going to see them the Saturday before Thanksgiving! We can not wait! This is our first time seeing them live.

Holiday 11-09-2009 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Minta (Post 200888)
AWESOME......we are going to see them the Saturday before Thanksgiving! We can not wait! This is our first time seeing them live.

Oh Minta, I wish I could hide in your pocket!!!! :smile:

usafvet 11-09-2009 09:22 AM

They're not coming to my town until the 28th of December. At least they are coming a couple of days after Christmas...last year my town had a show on Jan 3rd.

we're going this year but we didn't go last year. It was unfortunate about last year because we have gone every year prior to last year since 2004. It just seems that in the past three years they have scheduled our town as the last town to visit in their tour. It's best to see them before Christmas, in my opinion. They're great either way, but it is more magical of a show if you are catching it prior to Christmas day.

Because they are not showing up until after Christmas, we also purchased tickets to see the Rockettes this year. That is also a great show.

Holiday 11-09-2009 09:46 AM

usafvet - we were in the same boat last year, seeing a TSO show in January. Like you said, it was still great, but better when it's before Chrsitmas! This year was just a little early for me, but still fabulous & it just REALLY kicked off the season early for me! :-D

I have never seen the Rockettes, but just this morning I saw that they are in Ft. Wayne the end of this month. I think that would be a great show too!! ENJOY!

Christmas-A-Holic 11-09-2009 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by usafvet (Post 200941)
They're not coming to my town until the 28th of December. At least they are coming a couple of days after Christmas...last year my town had a show on Jan 3rd.

we're going this year but we didn't go last year. It was unfortunate about last year because we have gone every year prior to last year since 2004. It just seems that in the past three years they have scheduled our town as the last town to visit in their tour. It's best to see them before Christmas, in my opinion. They're great either way, but it is more magical of a show if you are catching it prior to Christmas day.

Because they are not showing up until after Christmas, we also purchased tickets to see the Rockettes this year. That is also a great show.

Same here. I am north of you and they will not be here until the end of December. I want to see them before Christmas not after. We may go see the Rockettes, they will be here before Christmas

usafvet 11-09-2009 10:47 AM

I'm traveling up your way to see them. Last year, the Rockettes were here. Now, they seem to only be in the DFW area, which is fine. I'm going to surprise my parents by taking them this year. They are very reclusive, so this may be a pleasant surprise. At least I hope so. :)

Christmas-A-Holic 11-09-2009 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by usafvet (Post 200975)
I'm traveling up your way to see them. Last year, the Rockettes were here. Now, they seem to only be in the DFW area, which is fine. I'm going to surprise my parents by taking them this year. They are very reclusive, so this may be a pleasant surprise. At least I hope so. :)

Oh, I didn't realize you will be in my area. cheesy I bet your parents will enjoy the show!


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:13 PM.

Powered by vBulletin ~ Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1991-2013 My Merry Christmas.com