4 1/2 Cups Sugar
13 Oz. Evaporated Milk
6 Oz. Chocolate Chips
2 Cubes of butter
8 Oz. Marshmallow Topping
2 Tsp. Vanilla
1. Put milk and sugar in a sauce pan.
3. Bring the milk and sugar to a boil.
4. Once it's started boiling let it sit for 9 minutes.
5. Put the remaining ingredients into a large bowl.
6. After boiling the milk and sugar add it to the remaining ingredients.
8. Pour into a buttered pan.
9. Put it into the fridge to let it cool.
10. Enjoy! :mrgreen:
Great recipe..and the fudge is delicious!
Ummm, looks yummy. Thanks for sharing and
Thanks I have been looking for a good fudge recipe.
Oh my, sounds yummy....Thanks a bunch for sharing.....:wiggy:
Thank you for sharing that recipe.There is also the Rachael Ray fudge recipe that is really easy, and fast to make.
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:41 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin ~ Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1991-2013 My Merry Christmas.com