Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas

Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/index.php)
-   Merry Christmas Radio (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=131)
-   -   RadioJonD appears nightly from 7-9!!! (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23663)

JayIsh 01-29-2011 01:27 PM

RadioJonD appears nightly from 7-9!!!

RadioJonD has given us a new show to enjoy at www.MerryChristmasRadio.com playing each evening at 7! Check your local listings cause time zones may change the airing time!!!

Jon is a champion radio man who shares his knowlege, charm and sense of humor! Join in the fun, and thanks Jon!!!

Jay:snowball:

Blue Christmas 01-29-2011 02:35 PM

Thanks for posting the time! I haven't been able to catch his show yet.

MerryCarey 01-29-2011 07:39 PM

Looking forward to hearing it---thanks for letting us know!

For the complete MCR schedule, go to Merry Christmas Radio and click on the Schedule link near the top of the page. (Be sure to go to the upper right-hand corner and enter your time zone.)

ballcoach 01-29-2011 11:21 PM

I'm going to have to check this out!

AuntieMistletoeDear 01-30-2011 05:19 AM

cheesy Something to look forward to after dinner. Yippee! :snowball:

RadioJonD 01-30-2011 07:49 AM

Whoever was online as I recorded segments for this show received shoutouts during forum check ins! I did the same for the other three forums associated with the Merry Network.

There were also three or four requests filled.

Thanks, JayIsh for all the work you do for Merry Christmas Radio! Now, about that new talent...!

RadioJonD 01-30-2011 06:10 PM

Mistletoe Mix for MCR January/Feburary 2011

Requests and/or special tuneage filled for Caninemom3, MerryCarey, Mumof2, ChristmasHeart, ChristmasHeart's Mom Rachel (non-member), Christmas-A-Holic, MrsH, MaeBeary, TrackRebel, and snowberry.

Special Thanks to MerryCarey for the show promo right before her song, "Don't Give Me No Goose For Christmas, Grandma". Special thanks also to my favorite oldest Grandchild, Sarrah M, for the promo just before "Christmas Wish".

Several members that were online during recording were given shout-outs as well! Did you hear yours?

Note: As I listened this evening of the evening of this post, only the first hour of the 'Mistletoe Mix' played at MCR. I think the only one missing their tune is TrackRebel. Hopefully the full show will air soon!

Christmas-A-Holic 01-31-2011 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayIsh (Post 325374)

F.Y.I. I clicked onto the link you posted and it didn't work. Then I noticed the link is mispelled (extra "r" in Christmas). No biggie because I finally got onto the link but just thought I would let you know in case anyone should try to click onto it. cheesy

JayIsh 01-31-2011 10:09 AM

Just changed the link...thanks for the heads up! and Jon, I'm ready when she is!!! Tell her to blast away!!!

Jay

AuntieMistletoeDear 01-31-2011 05:48 PM

:tree: I'm enjoying the recent Mistletoe Mix right now!!!

Just heard Snowberry's shout out among others a few songs back.