Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas

Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/index.php)
-   Christmas Podcasts (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
-   -   New! Merry Podcast #7 (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24075)

Jeff Westover 05-24-2011 11:05 PM

Merry Podcast #7

We're pleased to present Episode #7 of the Merry Podcast, now available for download.

This episode is approximately 32 minutes and features Angela Lansbury, music from the male A Capella group Voice Male, The Making of Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer, The Story of Handel's Messiah, the latest in Christmas News and Christmas at Valley Forge.

Episode #7 marks the first of Season #2 of the Merry Podcast, a wildly popular series of all-Christmas content produced by My Merry Christmas.com. It is available for download at My Merry Christmas.com, ChristmasPodcasts.com, iTunes.com, and the Zune Marketplace.

Look for new episodes around the 25th of each month until September when the podcast then moves to more frequency through the Christmas season.

Click here to listen or right click here to download and "save as".

Undrtakr 05-25-2011 06:44 AM

Thanks for the podcast. It keeps me sane!!! I'm glad to hear there will be regular ones too!

Christmasstar 05-31-2011 06:53 PM

I love listening to these podcasts!
Thank you so much for your hard work putting them together. cheesy

whitney37354 06-01-2011 06:56 AM

I spent one evening last week and listened to all seven in a row. I'd never listened to any of them before. I enjoyed them all, especially the one where we sent Christmas greetings to each other. I meant to join in last year, but time got away. I hope to send a wish this year in my hillbilly accent! :snowball:Anywhere we go, people know we're from East Tennessee as opposed to the other two grand divisions. How is that?

RadioJonD 06-01-2011 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitney37354 (Post 346949)
... I hope to send a wish this year in my hillbilly accent! :snowball:Anywhere we go, people know we're from East Tennessee as opposed to the other two grand divisions. How is that?

Y'all do tawlk different!

My parents were from the Volunteer State. In fact, they volunteered to leave the Grand Division West for North Alabama courtesy of TVA.

'Tis the season 06-02-2011 09:51 AM

My drive to work tomorrow should be more enjoyable. Thanks

tbutler 06-03-2011 12:28 PM

Thanks for the wonderful podcast! I enjoyed it thoroughly!!! Please keep them coming for those of us who keep Christmas year round!!!!!

Jeff Westover 06-03-2011 01:42 PM

Next one comes out around the 25th of the month!

lilnoelelf 06-09-2011 01:04 PM

Thanks once again Mr. Jeff. I can listen to the podcast on the wii!!!!!
jumps up and down*

and I know what ya mean Whitney, im from polk county Tennessee too and we don't talk funny, we just understand each other better lol

whitney37354 06-10-2011 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lilnoelelf (Post 348628)
and I know what ya mean Whitney, im from polk county Tennessee too and we don't talk funny, we just understand each other better lol

I'm just a couple counties north of where you're from then! We're in the same district. I've had to translate for people a few times. Some of us write the same way we talk & it makes it hard to read if you "ain't from 'round here"!