Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas

Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/index.php)
-   Thanksgiving (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Thanksgiving Planning (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26048)

ElfBot 08-16-2011 09:50 PM

Thanksgiving Planning

Planning for Thanksgiving can be fun or it can be a real chore. I always being by reflecting back on the best Thanksgivings of my life. Each year in the Fall when Thanksgiving was on the way when I was little I can remember my Dad absolutely being like the dad in A Christmas Story [...]

More...

Seawaters 08-21-2011 06:10 PM

I click on the link to read more and I get bumped. CM3, is this the item you wrote?

Jeff Westover 08-21-2011 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seawaters (Post 367749)
I click on the link to read more and I get bumped. CM3, is this the item you wrote?

Bumped? It is working for me here...

Seawaters 08-22-2011 08:03 AM

It will not display the page and when I send a report, the reports states that IE gets caught in a loop so it will only try twice.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff Westover (Post 367775)

Seawaters 08-22-2011 08:06 AM

I've tried other links and they all work. I even tried going to the thanksgiving page by typing in the address and by going to google and trying to link from there. I get the same message each time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seawaters (Post 367909)
It will not display the page and when I send a report, the reports states that IE gets caught in a loop so it will only try twice.

caninemom3 08-22-2011 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seawaters (Post 367909)

Seawaters........It is doing the same thing to me on Internet Explorer !! It will not load the page and keeps "recovering the tab"..........I am viewing Real Thanksgiving right now the browser, Opera !! xo

Seawaters 08-22-2011 06:15 PM

It has to be a problem with Internet Explorer. I tried to get to Real Thanksgiving on my husband's new computer and on my school computer. Neither worked. I am not sure exactly what the problem is. Maybe I will try Foxfire or something else.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff Westover (Post 367775)

Seawaters 08-22-2011 06:16 PM

CM3,
It must be a problem with IE. I tried several computers and neither worked using IE.

Quote:

Originally Posted by caninemom3 (Post 368015)
Seawaters........It is doing the same thing to me on Internet Explorer !! It will not load the page and keeps "recovering the tab"..........I am viewing Real Thanksgiving right now the browser, Opera !! xo

Seawaters 08-22-2011 07:21 PM

I downloaded Mozilla Firefox and it worked. I was able to go to realthanksgiving.com

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seawaters (Post 368107)
It has to be a problem with Internet Explorer. I tried to get to Real Thanksgiving on my husband's new computer and on my school computer. Neither worked. I am not sure exactly what the problem is. Maybe I will try Foxfire or something else.