Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas

Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Newbie: Love the Site (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27470)

cgreen7090 09-28-2011 07:25 AM

Newbie: Love the Site

I love Christmas. Everything about it. Imagine my joy in finding this place. I just am a little overwhelmed. Not really knowing where to start. I am Cindy. Nice to see everyone. Thanks for making this site.

xmas365 09-28-2011 08:09 AM

Welcome to the greatest site on the web!

GingerMel 09-28-2011 08:19 AM

It really is a magical place. Welcome!

Undrtakr 09-28-2011 08:29 AM

Welcome! You started at the right place ;) There are threads to post in. The Christmas Countdown 2011 is a fun one to read and post in! If you have any questions feel free to add me.

MerryCarey 09-28-2011 08:35 AM

Hello and welcome, Cindy! :hi: The forums are a good place to start. Just click around and sample a little bit of everything!

RadioJonD 09-28-2011 08:42 AM

Hello & Welcome, Cindy !!

Yes, MMC has anything Christmas of which one can think! Perhaps you can simply first start looking around in the area of your greatest interest. Get to know and share ideas with like minded folks. Once you have grown comfortable, branch out in the next area of interest until you have visited all areas.

Another idea is to do exactly the opposite. Start in the areas of least interest and move toward the areas of greatest interest! That might offer an anticipation much like counting the days until Christmas Day arrives (we have a place for that too!).

In any case, the forums are broken down by topic and interest. From Decorating to Christmas TV, Radio, and Books, to Cooking, and many many more, you will find a category tab. I'm sure you will not have any problem finding a board from which to spring!

GingerMel 09-28-2011 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undrtakr (Post 380231)
The Christmas Countdown 2011 is a fun one to read and post in!

He's right about that one! It's really great for getting you excited!

I always checked the "new posts" or "today's posts" because that cuts a cross section of all the different sections. But once I've done that, and especially since you're new, I start exploring the sections as Jon said!

MerryBells 09-28-2011 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GingerMel (Post 380241)
He's right about that one! It's really great for getting you excited!

I always checked the "new posts" or "today's posts" because that cuts a cross section of all the different sections. But once I've done that, and especially since you're new, I start exploring the sections as Jon said!

I usually do this too. That way I also get to see most of the games!

Welcome to the forum!

clarebear 09-28-2011 09:30 AM

Hello and Welcome! :hi:

made582 09-28-2011 09:35 AM

Hello and Welcome!!!!!!!!!