Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas

Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/index.php)
-   Home & Family (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=94)
-   -   What's your plans? (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28105)

sugar142286 10-15-2011 09:05 AM

What's your plans?

What's your plans for tonight? I thought it would be fun to share what you're doing tonight with everyone. This keep this thread going!

My DH and I are going to a Halloween party of one of your best friends. He has this party every year. It's a lot of fun. Everyone dresses up and we just have a really good time.

shellie12 10-15-2011 01:22 PM

Tonight am doing nothing
Was out last night at a 30th birthday and was late in had not that much to drink but i dance and dance
So just lazing about . half watching x factor and talking to mates
Partner brought me home a box of ferrero rocher sweets and bumching at then so ther goes another 2 lb on..
Thats about it
:!!

caninemom3 10-15-2011 01:40 PM

Tonight I am just relaxing!!! I am planning on watching Christmas movies and reading another chapter in Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone !! I love those books ! :nice:

merrymistletoe 10-15-2011 02:13 PM

we are doing a fire outside & roasting hot dogs & then making smores.

sugar142286 10-15-2011 03:11 PM

Everyone have a great evening! Sometimes's its just nice to relax at home even if it's not doing a whole lot! CM3: I love reading too, so I'm almost envious of you! :-D

MerryCarey 10-15-2011 03:54 PM

No real plans, but somewhere along the way there will be a movie or two---either in the TV room or downstairs on the projector. Where we are, there are always movies!

Meceka 10-15-2011 04:43 PM

Since I went out last night, I plan on staying in the rest of the weekend. Tonight I plan on reading book six in the "Sister" Jane mystery series by Rita Mae Brown and spending quality time with Mouse and Palmer, although that has to be separate because the two of them are not getting along.

Julie 10-15-2011 05:48 PM

Tonight I plan on getting a good chunk done or possibly entirely finishing this five page midterm essay I have to write for my modern American lit class I'm taking. Hopefully. If I can just quit procrastinating. I know it will get done, just not sure when. :)

sugar142286 10-16-2011 06:38 PM

I pretty much just relaxed all evening with my little family and tonight at 11 I have to work...blah. Sunday night is when my work week starts. Hope it's a good night!

theraglady 10-16-2011 08:44 PM

I went on line and found Christmas stockings I like, printed them, cut them out and have been projecting them onto pattern paper with my over head projector(yes I do own one, how crazy is that). I plan to make a full size and mini one from each pattern to use in a Christmas tree decorating contest. I hope to make 36 different ones.

Now tomorrow I will go to buy the fabric and trims I need so I can get started.