Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas

Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/index.php)
-   Christmas Together (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   What are Your Hopes for 2012? (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34694)

Christmasstar 01-01-2012 03:15 PM

What are Your Hopes for 2012?

I hope for...

1~ a good job with great hours
2~ to keep my family close
3~ to always have time for my friends

sugar142286 01-01-2012 03:48 PM

I just hope for another happy and heathly year for my family.

gabulldawg 01-01-2012 04:22 PM

Ihope 2012 is a great year I am due for one of those one of these years!!! I hope everything is okay with the baby...i just thought today that by the end of the year he will be one...and I also hope my father continues to recover from his stroke!

jennifer91 01-01-2012 08:43 PM

* Good health for everyone in my family.
* Happiness all around.
* That we have a prosperous year.
* That I continue to do well in college.

AuntieMistletoeDear 01-02-2012 05:17 AM

:)& Every other year, I sneak onto Santa's lap and ask him for the same thing, "a Slinky, a can of kernel corn, good health for me, my family and friends, and world peace".

From everything on the list, I'm hoping it's not too late for good health and world peace because from the list those are the ones that aren't for me alone.

Snow-in-Texas 01-02-2012 06:33 AM

My number one thing is for my sweety to feel better, not to feel so fatigued all the time, and be able to do her running she wants to do. She was so excited about running last year, I thought it was Christmas.

My other things are about work:

I finally get on first shift, that's right I am still waiting. It's almost been a year since they told me I was moving.

And to finally getting a raise after 3 1/2 years without one. They are giving them out again. I know I am not the only one that's been waiting, but some of those people have bee there twice as long as me. I have been there 5 years and haven't gotten a raise in 3 of them. I have barely moved away from my starting salary. Not to mention that I might as well be called an assistant supervisor. I am not one officially, but for all that I do, I might as well be.

George Broderick, Jr. 01-02-2012 08:32 AM

my 2012 expectations are simple:

1) Health and happiness for all

2) Less drama in the world

3) A REALLY good sandwich

nmc42088 01-02-2012 08:38 AM

My hopes are:

1. Good health for my entire family
2. My uncle goes to rehab and gets the help he needs
3. I can find a permanent sub job

MerryBells 01-02-2012 09:52 AM

I hope for;

1. Good heart rhythms for my Sister.
2. A cure for Alzheimer's for my Mom.
3. A Presidential election that isn't run like a Circus.
4. Day shift work for my husband (I never get to see him any more)
5. That September will get here quickly (that one's for me!)

I think that about does it!

Maebeary 01-02-2012 10:55 AM

Health, happiness, love...and to keep the faith in my Lord. I'd also like for the behavior in my class to improve. This is 2 years in a row. I'm not good at dealing with anger in a 6 or 7 year old.