Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas

Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/index.php)
-   Christmas Shopping (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   Shopping for 2012 (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34724)

Christmasstar 01-02-2012 03:38 PM

Shopping for 2012

I have already started to put things away for the coming Christmas. I love those after Christmas sales!!!
Also bought all the wrapping paper, ribbons and bows and the cards.
I want to get busy early this year with buying the things for the advent calendars.

Anyone else buying stuff already to put away?

Christmas-A-Holic 01-02-2012 04:32 PM

I have only bought some gift bags and that's it. I actually have plenty of Christmas wrapping paper and I don't need anymore Christmas decorations but it's so tempting! :!!

I will not buy any presents yet because I like to wait until closer to Christmas to see exactly what they all want at that time. I don't have a whole lot of people to buy for so it's easy to wait until fall to shop.

made582 01-02-2012 04:37 PM

I found a couple of sets of body wash for $1.50 that I bought to put back for my sisters next year. Each one has 6 small bottles in it. I also found a colgate set that had a battery powered toothbrush and a small tube of toothpaste for $1.24. I bought one of those for each of my niece's and nephew. They will probably end up in their easter baskets though.

ballcoach 01-02-2012 05:02 PM

I am stoked! My wife went today and bought some Christmas gifts for next year today! Not a lot, but she talked about doing some every couple of months. This really excites me as she usually waits until September before she starts getting really excited.

judesmama 01-02-2012 05:27 PM

I've picked up some odds and ends (mostly wrapping paper and some decorations THAT I DO NOT NEED, lol!)... I can't resist a Christmas clearance. I've been avoiding Target b/c I know I'll buy things I don't need!

shellie12 01-03-2012 04:52 AM

i went down the day after boxing day to our garden centre as they usually half price all there christmas stuff. this year it was on 25% of. so i just bought a set of lights 2 reindeer oraments and 2 candy cane mugs
Am gonna take a walk down on thuesday to see as they might have more reductions

Solice 01-03-2012 10:14 AM

Yes, I have bought 5 Christmas presents and lots of Christmas decoration.
I have still Christmas in my home.
And I will not take it down until after my birthday the 21th January :D

'Tis the season 01-13-2012 11:40 AM

Every year I tell myself I'm going to buy some decorations cheap after Christmas. Every year I'm broke after Christmas and I never buy anything. It will probably be September or October before I start shopping.

MsChristmas 01-13-2012 01:59 PM

I bought a few things from Yankee Candle. I usually start buying in May/June with a few things here or there and really start in August/September

judesmama 01-13-2012 04:10 PM

I just got some toys at Target's clearance today!!! 70% off - check it out!