Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas

Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/index.php)
-   Home & Family (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=94)
-   -   My beloved Grandfather passed away today (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35008)

trackrebel 01-12-2012 01:20 PM

My beloved Grandfather passed away today

Dear Christmas bunch,

I am devastated and sad and feel like a train ran over since this morning when I heard that my grandfather has passed away. Mother and grandmother took him to the doctor and in front of the house he collapsed and pretty much died in my motherīs arms.

I know he is in a better place now and most importantly without pain...but i would blatantly be lying if I said that I was not sad....quite the contrary...I was crying the whole day, while trying to comfort my grandmother who was married to him since 1949. It doesnt feel real and I always expected him to walk into the room every second...but of course it doesnt happen.
Kandice is very, very sad too that her great-grandpapa died....she was crying in my arms for 5 minutes...

It would be nice if You guys could pray for my family and especially my mother and grandmother. That would be very very nice.

take care and god bless

tanja

xmas365 01-12-2012 01:26 PM

I am so sorry for your loss Tanja, my thoughts will be with you and your family

shellie12 01-12-2012 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trackrebel (Post 416599)
Dear Christmas bunch,

I am devastated and sad and feel like a train ran over since this morning when I heard that my grandfather has passed away. Mother and grandmother took him to the doctor and in front of the house he collapsed and pretty much died in my motherīs arms.

I know he is in a better place now and most importantly without pain...but i would blatantly be lying if I said that I was not sad....quite the contrary...I was crying the whole day, while trying to comfort my grandmother who was married to him since 1949. It doesnt feel real and I always expected him to walk into the room every second...but of course it doesnt happen.
Kandice is very, very sad too that her great-grandpapa died....she was crying in my arms for 5 minutes...

It would be nice if You guys could pray for my family and especially my mother and grandmother. That would be very very nice.

take care and god bless

tanja

http://display.ubercomments.com/6/2285.jpg

Sorry to hear of your lost my sympathy to your family

Christmas-A-Holic 01-12-2012 01:37 PM

I am so very sorry for your loss. I am sad that you and Kandice are going through this. We will be praying for you all.

made582 01-12-2012 01:59 PM

I'm so sorry Track. My prayers are on the way.

Maureen 01-12-2012 04:46 PM

I'm so sorry to hear your news, Tanja - take care and much love xxx

judesmama 01-12-2012 05:34 PM

Oh Tanja, I am so sorry. Thinking of you and praying you, Kandice, and your family find peace.

xmastidings 01-12-2012 05:51 PM

My heart go out for you and your loss.

RachRon 01-12-2012 06:37 PM

I am verry sorry for your loss you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

momnan30 01-12-2012 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trackrebel (Post 416599)
Dear Christmas bunch,

take care and god bless

tanja

I'm terribly sorry to hear this news. I will pray for your family and I hope that brighter days will soon replace these dark ones and only beautiful memories will flood your mind when thinking of your loved one. Blessings to you.