Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas

Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/index.php)
-   Santa Claus & the North Pole (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   What do you think is happening in Febuary? (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35647)

Sanity Clause 02-05-2012 08:57 PM

What do you think is happening in Febuary?

I think work is going a little faster but still is still not more then 6 hours a day, and Santa is getting his wife something for Valentine's Day.

George Broderick, Jr. 02-06-2012 07:24 AM

Just like every year, Santa is trimming his beard to look like Abraham Lincoln's for President's Day... it'll grow out by December...

SW1Dennis 02-07-2012 03:08 AM

:sparkle:

My best guess would be that most if not all the elves are either on vacation or putting in for one before its too late.

JeanetteDi 02-07-2012 08:24 AM

Definitely using some vacation time after all that overtime!

Christmasstar 02-15-2012 07:47 AM

He is obviously continuing with a relaxing break, he was spotted at the pines one Wednesday in a hammock by the pool.
He is also thinking about plans for Christmas and sent out a memo to all elves reminding them that they have to be back in the workshop by March 1.

trackrebel 02-17-2012 01:10 PM

northpole is pretty much a chill-out zone......work from 10am-2pm.......then collective sleigh riding and cookies and cocao eatin and drinkin.....plus.....the elves that were voted elves of the months last year are sent to a sunny destination of their choice as a reward in every february

made582 02-17-2012 02:26 PM

Santa has approved about half of the workshops new toy designs and they are now working out the fastest way to produce them. The workshop is also starting to wrap up their initial quota of teddy bears and wagons. They will be starting on hula hoops and drum sets next. The Wrapping department is finally back into full swing. They have been working closely with Ms. Claus to design paper to go with the new toys and have finally submitted the designs to their suppliers. The mail room staff has finally had a chance to take a break. All of the thank you letters have been filed away and new letters are only coming in at a snails pace right now. The kitchen staff has gotten all of their supplies restocked and are currently working on some new candy designs to put in the kids stockings next year. The staff has also started to work a 100ft tall gingerbread Christmas tree that they hope to have ready before next Christmas eve. The maintenance department has also been busy building a huge new structure over by the workshop. Santa still won't tell anyone what it's going to be but it's definitely big. Over in the stables the Reindeer had the whole month of January off and the training staff has been slowly getting them back into their daily exercise routine. They should be going to 2 a day workouts by next month. Santa has been keeping busy going over all the new toy designs and working with suppliers. He also took Ms. Claus for a short vacation over Valentines day. He has also been working hard with the maintenance crew on the design of the new structure being built.

ScottCalvin 02-26-2012 02:16 PM

Everyone is back from vacation getting ready for their 2 day week. A Snowman competition will take place by the end of the month