Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas

Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Hello from Sunny Orlando, Florida (http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3612)

officepro4u 07-06-2007 09:00 AM

Hello from Sunny Orlando, Florida

I live in a small suburb of Orlando called Apopka. I am just about 15 miles from downtown.

Well, I am a native Floridian so I have never experienced a WHITE Christmas! I'm sure some of you will feel sorry for me since I know a white Christmas is the MOST beautiful sight. However, I don't know any different so it's okay for me. cheesy

I know that I have just as much Christmas spirit as you northerners! Some years it's warm and we're in shorts, other years it's cold (Florida cold, 50s or 60s).

My mother and I are both Christmas FREAKS!! We just love it:sparkle:

I look forward to participating and commenting on this board from now until THE BIG DAY!!!!!!

Diana

Michael Rielly 07-06-2007 09:17 AM

Welcome Diana!
:welcome:

JayIsh 07-06-2007 09:41 AM

Hello Diana!!!

Someday I hope to be able to say that I'm from sunny Orlando...although it would only be for part of the year...I would love to be retired and working part time for the mouse, as they say...Especially between Thanksgiving and Christmas!!!

Welcome aboard!!! Please post early and often! Let us get to know you so we can have lots to make fun of you about...(just kidding!!!)

Jay

officepro4u 07-06-2007 09:52 AM

Thank you SC - I am honored to have you acknowledge my presence!

Jay - Thank you for comments. I do love living in the Orlando area. There is always SO much to do even without snow! Don't worry, I am READY for the making fun of ~ bring it on!! LOL :o)

I have quite a bit of family that lives up north during the "summer" months and here in the "winter" months. They LOVE it!!

dvdelf 07-06-2007 10:37 AM

WELCOME fellow Floridians:sparkle:

JohnnyC 07-06-2007 10:59 AM

Hey There welcome to the Family lol...i tell you what your gonna love it here. the guys and gals are so nice and so sweet you've made a good choice by stopping here..:rudolph::sparkle:

Oh By Golly Have a Holly Jolly Christmas This Year

officepro4u 07-06-2007 11:23 AM

Thank you dvdguy, fellow Floridian!!

Thank you JohnnyC!

I appreciate the warm welcome from everyone! Everyone seems SO very nice here. I cannot wait to get to know each of you better!!
:hello:

MrsH 07-06-2007 11:40 AM

Welcome neighbor!!! I'm sure you'll enjoy this place as much as we do. As a transplant from NJ to Florida, I must say that the Floridians do go way out with their Christmas decorating.

dominick 07-06-2007 11:41 AM

Always room for another Christmas "freak". cheesy

Thanks for stopping in and introducing yourself. I hope you stick around. Welcome.

dvdelf 07-06-2007 12:40 PM

we wanna go to disney this december